Fort Stewart/Fort Campbell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

colbgw02

Delightfully Tacky
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone has any information that they can share about these posts, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm mostly just hoping to hear general information of what the hospitals are like as well as the adjoining towns.

Feel free to PM me if you value your anonymity.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Members don't see this ad.

Having been treated at Stewart following my injury in Iraq in 2004, I, personally, don't have much good to say about the hospital and how it was run at that time. However, I do have a great buddy of mine from undergrad who is now a nurse there at the hospital and she has informed me that there have been some very good improvements to facilities.
As for Hinesville, it sucks, but you are only about a 25 minute drive from Sav. GA and it is a very nice little city.
Ft. Campbell, on the other hand, is one of only a few posts that I've never heard really anything bad about. I've got several buddies there right now [well, based there] and they love it... You can't really go wrong in Ten. Good luck and have fun.
Bryce

Sure dude if you need anything else just pm me I'll be more than happy to give you a full account not only of my story, but with what all else that I know to be true.