Forum Idea Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrBowtie

Final Countdown
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw this on a college forum a while back and it just now hit me that it might be useful in lieu of all of the "School XYZ C/O" and school specific waitlist questions.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to have a Schools forum and have each school sublisted where students can discuss specifics without having to bump their threads up and clutter the main forums?

Members don't see this ad.

BrettBatchelor said:
I saw this on a college forum a while back and it just now hit me that it might be useful in lieu of all of the "School XYZ C/O" and school specific waitlist questions.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to have a Schools forum and have each school sublisted where students can discuss specifics without having to bump their threads up and clutter the main forums?
md mba prospects churning out the ideas, bravo! it is a nuisance having to sift through all the school threads. but maybe thats what pre allo is all about. too much categorization can be bad.

edit: after thinking about it, when i said thats what pre allo is all about what i meant is that if school threads are so widespread and popular, maybe its not really clutter?

Members don't see this ad :)
i like the idea too - then the current med students won't be so mean to us :(

lulubean said:
i like the idea too - then the current med students won't be so mean to us :(
+pity+

FutureOrthoDoc said:
i notice you give the fiddle a lot. when it comes time for you to gripe youre going to be in hot water

littleroo said:
Your avatar makes me feel upset. I must respectfully request that you change it immediately, or I'll tell all my moderator friends that you hurt my feelings. They'll ban u 4 sure.
eh +pity+