Forum Intermingling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virilep

What can Brown do for u?
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took this from bananaface... but

What other areas of SDN do you visit outside of pre-allo? Just out of curiosity.

Members don't see this ad.

virilep said:

What other areas of SDN do you visit outside of pre-allo? Just out of curiosity.

the lounge

allo and the lounge

soemtimes i check out the residency forums

Members don't see this ad :)
tinkerbelle said:
allo and the lounge

soemtimes i check out the residency forums

Then why is my Beyonce thread languishing. Don't tell me I am the only one who hates Beyonce!

GuyLaroche said:
Then why is my Beyonce thread languishing. Don't tell me I am the only one who hates Beyonce!

:laugh: dude, it's been banished to the 4th page :laugh:

some of her stuff is good dancing music

tinkerbelle said:
:laugh: dude, it's been banished to the 4th page :laugh:

some of her stuff is good dancing music

I was hoping it would grow into a movement, and that MTV would then air a strange movement by premeds on SDN to end Beyonce's stardom. Then other news outlets would catch on, and "I hate Beyonce" clubs would spring up all over the country, and massive drives to crush her CDs....

When I started the thread, I had no idea it would be of such little interest. 4th page? Wow, that's cold!

virilep said:

mainly pre-allo, but also pre-osteo once in a while

(I have been accepted to an osteo school which I am considering over the allo Ive been accepted to)

GuyLaroche said:
I was hoping it would grow into a movement, and that MTV would then air a strange movement by premeds on SDN to end Beyonce's stardom. Then other news outlets would catch on, and "I hate Beyonce" clubs would spring up all over the country, and massive drives to crush her CDs....

When I started the thread, I had no idea it would be of such little interest. 4th page? Wow, that's cold!

well Beyonce is hot, and she can really sing. Maybe you shouldve picked on someone who cant sing for ****, and isnt hot either

hint hint - Bashlee Bsimpson

GuyLaroche said:

I've read Simon Cowell (american idol guy) says the same thing. Hmmm, marvelous dancer, identification with the fashion world, trenchant but somewhat humorous honesty... Are you him?

virilep said:

Mianly pre-allo but also Allo, Clin Psych and the Lounge (when I am dead bored at work)

Pre-Osteopathic, Osteopathic, Allopathic, Clinical Rotations.

It's good to be informed...

Read the EM Forum. Threads Medical Ebonics and What I Learned From my Patients. They are hilarious.

Members don't see this ad :)
skiracer90 said:
the lounge

i just looked at the lounge after about a month's hiatus, and find it inundated w/ severus/kinetic crap!

ahhhh, well this is a very good reason for me to stick w/ preallo

ferzen said:
Read the EM Forum. Threads Medical Ebonics and What I Learned From my Patients. They are hilarious.

ditto. I check those threads every few days :D

I was reading pre-allo, some allo, some EM, sometimes random other things, and MCAT, but now I decided to not look at the MCAT board again until after I take the damn thing in April. Way too much anxiety going on in there.

funshine said:
i just looked at the lounge after about a month's hiatus, and find it inundated w/ severus/kinetic crap!

ahhhh, well this is a very good reason for me to stick w/ preallo

I kind of find kinetic entertaining...

skiracer90 said:
I kind of find kinetic entertaining...

me too. and the sev/kinetic love-fest is sorta entertaining actually.

tinkerbelle said:
me too. and the sev/kinetic love-fest is sorta entertaining actually.

k, i fess up. obviously i find it amusing on some level if i actually bothered to browse the long threads and figure out what was going on :D

but at the saem time, i'm disgusted w/ myself for reading about situations and obsessions that don't concern me

funshine said:
k, i fess up. obviously i find it amusing on some level if i actually bothered to browse the long threads and figure out what was going on :D

:laugh:

Mostly pre-allo, on occasion the lounge, rarely allo. Maybe I should broaden my horizons and more often venture out into the world beyond.

only this forum. :D

bananaface said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've been cited!
definitely dude, didn't want to get caught for plagiarizing.