JackInTheBox

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Wheres the link to the forums on the new SDN homepage?
:confused: How did you get here if you can't find the link to the forums? If you have this page bookmarked, why do you need the link?

On my screen, it's in the same place it's always been: at the top of the page.

D

deleted74029

:confused: How did you get here if you can't find the link to the forums? If you have this page bookmarked, why do you need the link?

On my screen, it's in the same place it's always been: at the top of the page.
I do have the forums bookmarked but I often times go to the homepage first and read what they have on there before clicking the link. I just went to the homepage and it was completely different, really nice looking but there was no link to the forums to be found. I made this post after that but when I went back to the homepage it looked the same way it always has with the link in the top left corner. Of course I can still make it here but I was just wondering where the link went, but I guess it doesn't matter since the page suddenly went back to its original look.

About the Ads

halekulani

10+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2006
Status
Medical Student
there's a new sdn homepage?

i see the link at the top right next to links and wiki

D

deleted74029

there's a new sdn homepage?

i see the link at the top right next to links and wiki
There was definitely a newly designed site that I saw, but when I went back it was changed back to the current style, noone else saw this?

otterpop

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2007
Status
Medical Student
There was definitely a newly designed site that I saw, but when I went back it was changed back to the current style, noone else saw this?
I saw it, too. I feel like we weren't supposed to...

I'm scared. :scared:

D

deleted74029

I saw it, too. I feel like we weren't supposed to...

I'm scared. :scared:
Me too, it doesn't help that I'm up late watchin a tv show on conspiracy theories. Next thing I know a mod is gonna kick my door down and I'll never be seen again......

About the Ads