fastboyslim

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2009
Status
It was for the "do you wish to leave any miscellaneous comments" section of a secondary. I just laughed out loud when I found out. Nothing I can do about it now.

BlueElmo

10+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2006
Status
Medical Student
It was for the "do you wish to leave any miscellaneous comments" section of a secondary. I just laughed out loud when I found out. Nothing I can do about it now.
That's right. Too late. Don't sweat it.

Naijaba

10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
I have not looked at my personal statement since I submitted it for fear of this.

red10

7+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2009
Status
Medical Student
and people thought I was silly for having that exact fear...
although once i submit I've been refusing to look at it again

saqrfaraj

10+ Year Member
May 16, 2007
Status
Attending Physician
The only time you should ever look at your PS or secondary essays after submitting is when you've got an interview approaching. It's good to refresh your memory since what you wrote is often brought up. If you find a typo at that point, well, who cares? You got an interview.

BlueElmo

10+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2006
Status
Medical Student
The only time you should ever look at your PS or secondary essays after submitting is when you've got an interview approaching. It's good to refresh your memory since what you wrote is often brought up. If you find a typo at that point, well, who cares? You got an interview.
Great point.:thumbup:

dw2158

10+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
LOLing is mos def the right response. you'll be fine :thumbup: