FPGEE exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

corallo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where and how to start studying. Any recommended study books? pleeeeaaasee someone help me:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I know the procedure -
You have to pass TOEFL iBT and FPGEE to get FPGEC certificate. For FPGEE study, there are Comprehensive pharmacy review by Leon, Shargel and a book (I don't know the exact title) by Manan Shroff. Some people have used Morris Cody notes as well. I do not know much about those. You can also take Pre-FPGEE to get an idea of what kind of questions to expect on the actual test and what score to expect.
As you must have noticed, people on this forum are mostly students attending pharmacy school in the US. Hence they are not aware of this exam that only foreign graduated pharmacists take. To find support and advice, I would recommend you to go to one of the Yahoo groups for FPGEE study (search by typing FPGEE in yahoo groups) that has people like you on board. They can understand your question and provide help.
Good luck