fpgee file closer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sammy2017

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I need your help, please!!!
My FPGEE file with the nabp is experining in 2 months. I still cannot pass the TOEFL IBT exam with the required score in the speaking which is 26.
Can I ask the NABP for extension? I passed the fpgee in 2012. My 5 years is due on the next month.
I really do not know what to do. I really feel lost and down.
thanks for taking time to help me.
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Try requesting them for extension, but I dont think they will do it, I am sorry about that. they will ask you to take fpgec again. try clearing your toefl, i passed it on my second try, let me know if you need help.

they will not close your file forever. In case you did not pass Toefl in the next month , all you have to do is send them a new application with two photos and 750$ money order anytime you ready to take the fpgee again. I think it is better to pass toefl first then apply.

Reactions: 1 user
they will not close your file forever. In case you did not pass Toefl in the next month , all you have to do is send them a new application with two photos and 750$ money order anytime you ready to take the fpgee again. I think it is better to pass toefl first then apply.
Thanks for your reply. Do I need to send all my degrees from my country again , or just the application and the money order? I really appreciate your help. Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad :)
Try requesting them for extension, but I dont think they will do it, I am sorry about that. they will ask you to take fpgec again. try clearing your toefl, i passed it on my second try, let me know if you need help.
I passed all the sections but I always got 24 in the speaking.