FPGEE November 9, 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

popsi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am a foreign pharmacy graduate & will take the fpgee that is going to be held on 9th november 2012. Looking for study partners/group....anyone interested? also need help from those who passed fpgee for suggestions on how & from where to study from....Thanx in advance.:)

Members don't see this ad.

hi im interested in studying with you ..i havent registered for FPGEE yet but ill do tht once mm confident in my studies ..can v study together plz reply

Hi amiable. nice to hear from you. I plan to take it in november 2012. I would love to study in a group, cause it helps alot to stay focussed on ur study & learn alot. I have CPR, some books from manan shrof. & Apha for fpgee. If u have some other material, can u plz share. By the way which book r u using for the calculations? there r so many that it is so hard to select a better one. does anyone else have any info...plzzzzz reply...help us out guys plzzzz.

Hi all -- does everyone know if CPR is adequate to pass the FPGEE? I looked over the exam syllabus and it appears that a great deal of management stuff is also tested, of which CPR would be unlikely to suffice. I've made compressed notes of the entire CPR already, and am currently cramming it. I'm aiming to take the pre-FPGEE exam in September to gauge my level of preparedness.

Any input from others who've passed the exam using CPR would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
hi everyone,
I'm also interested to study in groups.
are u guys started ur preparation. Let's share it pls.

Hey guys, those who passed the FPGEE, plzzzzzzzzz help us out. Please share wid us, what study material u used and which books helped the most. ANYONE........Please.....time is running out.

I'm in!
I have'nt registered yet, but I'm planning to do it as soon as i get my registration done. I'm a foreign pharmacy graduate. please let me know how u are doing ur prep?

Hey guys I am a foreign pharmacy graduate & will take the fpgee that is going to be held on 9th november 2012. Looking for study partners/group....anyone interested? also need help from those who passed fpgee for suggestions on how & from where to study from....Thanx in advance.:)
Hi there,
I am interested in joining with you for the preparation of FPGEE. I am in the process of registering and I wanna take this exam either in Nov or early nextyear.
\
you can call me at 6174129614
or write me at
[email protected]

Hi all -- does everyone know if CPR is adequate to pass the FPGEE? I looked over the exam syllabus and it appears that a great deal of management stuff is also tested, of which CPR would be unlikely to suffice. I've made compressed notes of the entire CPR already, and am currently cramming it. I'm aiming to take the pre-FPGEE exam in September to gauge my level of preparedness.

Any input from others who've passed the exam using CPR would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there,
I am interested in joining with you for the preparation of FPGEE. I am in the process of registering and I wanna take this exam either in Nov or early nextyear.
Actually I wanna ask thsi myself to you whether CPR shargel is enough for crackign FPGEE or do we need additional books.
What about the Question banks. how to prepare to solve the questinos.
\
or write me at
[email protected]

Hey guys, those who passed the FPGEE, plzzzzzzzzz help us out. Please share wid us, what study material u used and which books helped the most. ANYONE........Please.....time is running out.
Hi there,
Actually I wanna ask thsi myself to you whether CPR shargel is enough for crackign FPGEE or do we need additional books.
\
or write me at
[email protected]

everywhere that i've been reading CPR and Shroff Q/A book are the most important. I'm starting CPR, does anyone wanna do it with me?

hello am also seating for november 2012 fpgee exam and i will like to join your study group ,please contact me on 07957120933

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,
\
or write me at
[email protected]

Hi,
Are you close to NY. I am looking for study partners for FPGEE.

I am interested in joining with you for the preparation of FPGEE. I am in the process of registering and I wanna take this exam either in Nov 2012 or early next year ie 2013.
\
or write me at
[email protected]

Hi,

I am interested in joining with you for the preparation of FPGEE. I am in the process of registering and I wanna take this exam either in Nov 2012 or early next year ie 2013.
\
or write me at
[email protected]

Anyone in Cleveland area that is taking FPGEE on Nov 9th 2012 that is interested in studying together?

Hey guys,

I'm looking to help a friend who recently came from out of the country to take her FPGEE, and she asked for Morris Cody supplies AND/OR Manan Shroff. If anyone is looking to sell either of these, please get back to me at [email protected]

Thanks very much

Hello !

I'm new here . Just got to this forum . I am scheduled to pass the FPGEE in nov in Las Vegas .
I have been studying and reviewing stuff with the AphA review book and got the Shargel book as well .
Would love to be part of an online study group of some sort .
Anyone interested? please PM me .

best regards

I passed FPGEE in 2010...if you guys need any advice or help let me know....good luck for your exam.

hi ammit i want to give FPGEE exam in novenber 2012, i m in NEW YORK can you help me plz in studies ihave started CPR but i m not satisfied

hey guys i m interested on group study, anyone who lives in new york plz contacttttttttttt n repllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hi shahis i want to give FPGEE in november can you help me plz related material? i m in NEW YORK where you live? plz help me i m confused how to prepare because i came here last month plzzzzzzzzzzzzz replllllllllllll

Zofi,

Comprehensive pharmacy review is the only book that I studied from and passed the exam in first attempt....

Hey Shahis

Thanks for chiming in.

Can you tell me if the Manon Shoffs books ( questions and answers ) worth while to look into ?

I agree that the Comprehensive pharmacy reviews looks pretty good .
I haven't checked it out yet .. Spent a lot if time on the AphA book ..

What about the 4th part , clinical pharmacy or science .? Should I ditch the AphA book and jump on CPR ?

Many thanks

As I told you earlier I use only comprehensive pharmacy review for FPGEE. I didn't use any other book.APHA is not required for FPGEE as half exam is about pharmacotherapy and half about pharmacy practice so comprehensive pharmacy review is the only book which covers both.
APHA as per my opinion is the worst book ever....even if you read it 100 times in the end u find out that you know nothing.

Ok Shahis

Thanks once again . I'm debating on canceling my nov 9th exam and report it for next April .
I spent a lot of time with the AphA book but not enough with CPR ...

Seemed that the AphA book was following the blueprint pretty well though but go figure ...

On last thing if I may , should I spend a lot if time on pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics ?

I just find it a but much trying to remember all the formulas and calculations

Thanks again for your help

Best regards

Yves

Hi Yfrulla,

I will interested to discuss more with you about the prep of FPGEE.
I will also be taking next April i.e. April 2013.

Pls call me or write me at
[email protected]
or
amit

Hi Zofi,
What Q banks and from where should i practice to pass the exam. Is the exam very tough?
How many questions should one do correctly out of 250 to get a passing score.

Thanks in advance
Amit

Hi,

I would like to know what material are you using for preparation of the last part i.e. Clinical Sciences.

Pls help

Thanks
Amit

hello Shashi,

Can I cal you sometime to discuss about the preparation adn the strategy you used to prep and pass this exam.
Your help will be highly appreciate and I will be highly indebted.

Thanks
Amit
[email protected]

Pls contact me if you are also interested in joining the group.

I am preparing for the FPGEE for next year april session now.

Thanks
Amit

Sure,
lets discuss when you have time.

Pls call me at 6174129614
so that we could discuss or study together

Thanks
Amit

hello everyone, iam preparing for the fpgee april 2o13 exam, and iam confused about the sources and the question banks plz help me, and what about online courses?,and did anyone hear about dr yayooo online course,thank you

Haven't heard about the yahoo group .
I am using the FPGEE review by AphA and the complete review by Shargel
According to a lot of pharmacists taking this exam , those seemed to be the reference books to have .
I have read the AphA book and it follows the NABP blueprint pretty well . The latest edition is the 10th one .

Yves

hi shahis!
Congrats on passing FPGEE! Did the exam contain lots of calculations. Pharmacokinetocs contain so many equations, should i remember them all for the exam?

Hi everyone،
I would like to know how long does it take to study for fpgee nd be ready for the exam??
Thanks

Hi,

\
or write me at
[email protected]
Hey I'm planing to take FPGEE in April 2013....

im preparing for april 2013 exam....and looking to join a group or discuss with someone who is also appearing for april....

Last edited:
Hi There,
I'm not sure how current this thread but I am very interested in joining you guys. I am taking the April 2014 exam. Please response if this group is still open. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi There,
I'm not sure how current this thread but I am very interested in joining you guys. I am taking the April 2014 exam. Please response if this group is still open. Thanks!

I am taking the April 2014 FPGEE and interested in the group study. Anybody other than Georgina and me?