franklin pierce (NH)/umass lowell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just checking to see if anyone is familiar with either of these programs? It appears that Franklin Pierce operates on more of a trimester system, which I found appealing, but I was curious as to whether anyone is attending/has attended there? Also, any information on UMass Lowell would be equally helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

Franklin Pierce actually functions on quarters. You can see the calendar on their website. If you also look at the catalog for the college you can see how the program is planned out.

I meant to say quarters and not trimesters - my fault there. I looked through their online catalog and liked the way that they have their courses spread across the year, but I was curious to hear from someone who's in or has gone through the program for some direct opinions. It just seems like their program is geared toward success.

I live near Umass Lowell and it has a great reputation in this area. Franklin-Pierce in NH is not too far away either, but I do not know much about the program. I would like to learn more about both- has anyone attended that you know or applied there? Do you know how competitive they are? I am applying to both later in the year.