Frap or Piano - How does it compare to this passage?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who got piano'd, I'd much rather have this passage instead.

The problem with the piano passage (I can't really speak for the FRAP'd people, but I assume the same is true) is not the tediousness or small boring details. The problem is if you have absolutely no familiarity with pianos or other musical instruments you are completely and utterly screwed. You could be completely unfamiliar with the concept of black holes when reading the article you linked and still have a pretty good understanding/idea of what you just read.

While I was reading the piano passage, it was a lot to take in at once... trying to understand the cause and effect of tuning the piano, which screws to tighten or loosen in order to adjust pitch, the importance of what type of wood to make a piano out of, etc. Whereas a person who knows how to play piano or has some sort of musical background, the piano passage would not be a problem. For someone who is musically ******ed, this creates a huge problem.

I'm not doing so great in the RC section of this test and i'm scared that i'm going to get pianod or that FRAP thing. What is the FRAP thing about anyway? i saw that there was an icon for it, does that pertain to the FRAP and do you think I might get one of those passages when i take the DAT next week? :::nervous::: Please help.:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.