Status
Not open for further replies.

Xbocker

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2008
Status
1 week after submitting my app I decided to review my personal statement as I wasn't getting much interviews. I noticed the last paragraph there was a grammar error, I accidentally put two periods. Ex:) "passion for medicine. . I am interested"

I think when I submitted the personal statement I had removed the sentence in between but forgot to remove the period. My question is should I fix my personal statement and reupload it or leave it alone and avoid PD pondering why I revised my personal statement?

mcl

10+ Year Member
Sep 6, 2008
Status
Academic Administration
1 week after submitting my app I decided to review my personal statement as I wasn't getting much interviews. I noticed the last paragraph there was a grammar error, I accidentally put two periods. Ex:) "passion for medicine. . I am interested"

I think when I submitted the personal statement I had removed the sentence in between but forgot to remove the period. My question is should I fix my personal statement and reupload it or leave it alone and avoid PD pondering why I revised my personal statement?
Do what you want to do--whatever course of action that will allow you to relax and put this out of your mind. I guarantee, zero programs are going to forego offering an interview to a good candidate because of an extra period left over from a deleted sentence. PDs who have not already seen and/or printed out your Personal Statement will not know it was revised.

Reactions: Winged Scapula
Status
Not open for further replies.