freaking out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sgilani

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys
don't yell at me for starting a thread that may seem wasteful.
is anyone out there going crazy b/c i am.
what's everyone doing for the last 2 weeks?

Members don't see this ad.

Going to the library to pick up chicks, you?

two weeks and counting..and i'm sick with the flu :(
haven't been able to keep my eyes open long enuf to study for the past two days :(
So yah, i'm freaking out too

I'm relaxing...about to start studying for a Physics final...after that, I'll probably drink and drink some more! If all possible, try to relax. Some of you are really beginning to spaz out. Chill, it'll be okay. We love you! :love:

BTW, did I forget to mention that I'm taking the April 2004 test? :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Relax Sgilani You'll do fine. That alone will help your score. freaking out will do nothing but hurt you. I know its very corny to say but confidence helps big time on this test. If you practiced and studied hard you are ready, now believe it. (note: many students despite this at some point on the mcat will feel they don't belong in the room and that they are in way over their heads. remember thats crap and that AAMC gets paid a boatload of money to make you feel that way. You are ready and you do belong. So relax :)

If anyone should be freaking out it should be me. I am taking the MCAT on the 16th and then moving to Denmark on the 20th. I have to move all my stuff from Austin to San Anotnio and then catch a plane halfway around the world in a matter of days.

I working my butt off this week with practice tests and going over the answers afterwards. Once next Monday hits, I'm relaxing and maybe looking over a few verbal passages before the big day. I have studied a ton since early May, so I feel pretty comfortable with my scores. I just need to relax a little.

Good luck to everybody.

steveutexas:
are you moving to denmark permanently? my friend just spent half a year there and she absoultely LOVED it, and she's starting medical school next week. relax about the move, you'll have a great time.
wish i could say the same about the test. :scared:

I just got my wisdom teeth taken out last week. I dont' feel any dumbber, but who no's since dey say dat da teef weally don't never have nothin to do wif no intelligince, but wat do dem denteest's no anywho...

I hope dat I can start medikal skool and dat I can meet all yall nice folk and pass da classes

K

I'm definitely flippin out... why is it that when I think about how the test is approaching I feel like I know NOTHING? I'm doin alright on diags and practice tests but when I try to think about what I know I draw a blank... AGGGHHHHH!

sgilani,

I am just going to Denmark for the semester to study Medical Practice and Policy with DIS. BTW I am sure that you will do fine on the MCAT. The worst thing you can do is stress too much about it.

SteveUTexas

you may think that i am crazy, but i am really freaking out. I took TPR but my class ended 10 days ago. I goit 24 (8*3) on 6r and that is really really scaring me because like each of us, i am shooting for at least 30 but now I do not think it will happen and i am getting more and more frustrated.

well guys, if things could have gotten any worse, they just did. i officially have an ulcer. should i starve til the 16th?

Hey guys, this is my first post. I'm taking the MCATs on the 16th and I am really freaking out. I seems I just can't get this test down. I feel like I know the stuff well enough, but when it comes the actual questions, my brain freezes. Does anyone else feel that way?