USMLE/COMLEX FREE ACCESS to USMLE Consult - This week only!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELS Marketer

Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For this week only (Jan 18-22, 2010), Elsevier is offering FREE ACCESS to USMLE Consult!

When you're preparing for the USMLE, your primary objective is probably to get the highest score you can. No doubt you are using multiple study and review materials to cram as much knowledge in as possible – but are you simply memorizing or are you truly understanding the material?

What really makes USMLE Consult a standout tool is the remediation. Rationales and remediation are provided for every answer – right or wrong- so you really learn how to think, rather than just know the answer. Additionally, the practice exams use the NBME's FRED V2 interface, so the simulation looks and functions like the real exam.

Visit: www.usmleconsult.com

For Step 1 Access-
Login: [email protected]
Pasword: freeaccess

For Step 2 Access-

For Step 3 Access-

*Each login acts as a temporary license and access to USMLEConsult.com operates strictly on the basis of a limited number of users per account. Therefore, if you experience difficulty logging in to our sites, please use another set of details offered above. If allseats are filled, please try again later. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Note, the sharing of passwords on USMLEConsult.com is strictly prohibited, and normally, any attempt to do so will invalidate the password. Restrictions have been temporarily lifted for these 3 accounts for the duration of Student Doctor Net's Test Prep Week to enable your open access experience. Personal accounts for both sites have not been affected and are fully secured per usual. Read our Terms and Conditions of Use and our Privacy Policy for more information. For technical problems or suggestions concerning this service, send us a private message via SDN or contact: [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm a SOMA member. I believe we get a 35% discount but I have been uneffective at contacting them with how to actually get that discount. Can I go through you guys to get the discount?

Is there any discounts if we sign up during the test prep wk? Also, if we do sign up, how long can we delay the course before starting?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can we print out the questions that we missed for individual study?

This week is the perfect time to sign up for USMLE Consult. We are offering our best discount yet - 50% off any step, any subscription.

Use the code: TESTPREP50 at www.usmleconsult.com

Thanks for giving us a free trial. It seems like a good product.

How representative are the questions? I ask because I just did a test and got over 80%, and I haven't studied for Step 1 for about 18 months!

i just clicked the link for that website and it's not working.....:(

The first link didn't work for me, but the link in post number 5 did. As does typing in the web address ;)

Thanks for giving us a free trial. It seems like a good product.

How representative are the questions? I ask because I just did a test and got over 80%, and I haven't studied for Step 1 for about 18 months!

The great thing about the USMLE Consult test bank is that it has questions of varying levels of difficulty – much like the real exam. Students have told us that USMLE Consult was a good prep tool for them because it helped them accurately gauge what the real exam would be like. Have you tried accessing steps 2 and 3?

Hi,
Thanks for the trial. After trying the Step 3 product, I've wrongly subscribed to STEP 1 PREMIUM PACKAGE instead of step 3. I tried to contact customer care to change the product. But they are so busy. Finally, I spoke with some other representative. After getting all the details,I was told they will contact me. But not!!!
What can I do now? I need the Step 3 product. Will I get my refund or will they replace the product? As the discount is ending tomorrow I'll buy the Step 3 product now if they are giving refund. Otherwise, I'll wait for some time. Please help me in this. Thank you so much.

I too had problem with usmleconsult. signed up to step 3 premium review, paid, got confirmation. signed on to website and it kept directing me to the signup page. i called them service number, sent them email, slow response and not talking with anybody or email until i sent them a nasty email wanting $ back. they said they fixed it; not. still have not got on to question bank or anything, really frustrated, disappointed with this service. i have high hope for the question bank as i have used kaplan and usmleworld in the past, and wanted to give this a try. ready to ask them give my money back. just my bad experience. try with caution.

an unhappy customer in Florida
:mad:

Hi,
Thanks for the trial. After trying the Step 3 product, I've wrongly subscribed to STEP 1 PREMIUM PACKAGE instead of step 3. I tried to contact customer care to change the product. But they are so busy. Finally, I spoke with some other representative. After getting all the details,I was told they will contact me. But not!!!
What can I do now? I need the Step 3 product. Will I get my refund or will they replace the product? As the discount is ending tomorrow I'll buy the Step 3 product now if they are giving refund. Otherwise, I'll wait for some time. Please help me in this. Thank you so much.

Hi-

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll reach out to you and will get everything straightened out.

I too had problem with usmleconsult. signed up to step 3 premium review, paid, got confirmation. signed on to website and it kept directing me to the signup page. i called them service number, sent them email, slow response and not talking with anybody or email until i sent them a nasty email wanting $ back. they said they fixed it; not. still have not got on to question bank or anything, really frustrated, disappointed with this service. i have high hope for the question bank as i have used kaplan and usmleworld in the past, and wanted to give this a try. ready to ask them give my money back. just my bad experience. try with caution.

an unhappy customer in Florida
:mad:

Hi-

So sorry you are having problems getting to the question bank. I really think you'll love the capabilities of USMLE Consult. Let me see what I can do to help you resolve the issue - as it really does just seem to be a glitch with the logon page and not the product itself.

Well after 6 days of posting so many emails, phone contact with Elsevier who is the developer? of the usmleconsult's step 3 premier review, i gave up trying to get them to make it work. they are quick taking my money and returning it without successfully addressing the problem with the problem i was having to sign on to do the question bank. nobody knows what is going on and fails to make an effort to fix the problem. I really like the question bank during the free week and wishes to be able to use the product, but now afraid that i will have the same problem and left hanging like the last time. can you help in any way with access?

note: for readers, believe me the question bank is awesome; it's just my isolated bad experience (i hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.