FREE BOOKS for AZCOM STUDENTS!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PGY2

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a ton of medical school/residency books all for free. Just come pick it up today or tomorrow! Included are a full set of Kaplan Step 1 and Compass Step 1 and 2 review books, medicine, pharmacology, histology, etc... just come get them! I am moving in a couple of days, so you need to contact me ASAP! Prefer if you come get them tonight! I live in central phoenix.

R.G., M.D.
pager 602-608-8024

Members don't see this ad.

Hey PGY2,

I had my sis in Phx page you last night and didn't hear anything back.

I'm definitely interested and although I don't live in Phx at the moment, I have a bevy of family members that would willingly come pick it up from your place.

Let me know,

My work email is: [email protected]

Thanks,

Dave

tell her to call me directly at 602-914-1320. i didnt get the page last night! i'm moving tomorrow, so she's gotta get here fast or else all these valuable books are going in the trash.

Members don't see this ad :)
OK guys, the computer is being packed away now, so if anyone is interested in these books, call me at home at 602-914-1320 or page me at 602-608-8024. Bye for now!

:D WOHOO!!!!!

I haven't seen the books yet but my bro sez his car is full of them.

This will really help me out PGY2, many, many, many thanks for your generosity (ahem or your lack of wanting to lug them to OH :p)

Good luck in that new residency!

Dave

LUCKY! LUCKY! LUCKY YOU Dave!!!

I would have been racing for those books.... Enjoy!!!