Free cbt workbook or materials for patients

About the Ads

liquidshadow22

15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2006
  1. Pre-Medical
    thank you for the suggestion.

I have actually found multiple free links to PDF copies of old CBT books from 2009. I was wondering if it would be illegal to distribute these links to patients?

Dec 8, 2014
    1. Psychologist

This is good. And for the general stuff I have often googled "cognitive distortion worksheets," "anxiety hierarchies," and just have a folder with everything in it I have collected over the years.

Another good resource are public agency websites (and just emailing people there), MIRECC (VA), NIH/NIMH, NIAAA, NIDA, National Center for PTSD, etc.

I just googled CBT for psychosis and got some neat workbooks and an entire therapy manual from the MIRECC.

Reactions: 1 users
      About the Ads
      This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.