DAT Free DAT Book with free practice tests – raffle & product info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the next six months starting now (Dec. 2014), Gold Standard DAT will give away one GS DAT book to a lucky member each month. The winner of each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about our DAT books or who contribute to the discussion in this thread. The winner may also choose any one of the 4 DAT books.

You can post as many times as you wish but you may only win once.

Gold Standard DAT Books

4803732ea3faa6c99fcb6d040093248d.jpg

Description:

Gold Standard DAT Biology book (400 pages)
A complete biology review in color, covering molecular, cell, systems and plant biology, animal behavior, ecology, biochemistry and more. The DAT biology book also includes over 350 practice questions with solutions.

Gold Standard DAT General and Organic Chemistry book (414 pages)
A complete chemistry review in color, from the atom to thermodynamics to reaction mechanisms to NMR; with General Chemistry Equation List & Organic Reaction Summary. This DAT book includes over 650 practice questions both in the book and online.

Gold Standard DAT Quantitative Reasoning (QR/Math)
and Reading Comprehension (RC) book (314 pages)

This DAT book provides a complete review in color, of math and English reading skills.

Gold Standard DAT Perceptual Ability Test (PAT) book (280 pages)
A complete and innovative preparation for the PAT including step-by-step description of various strategies. The DAT PAT book now includes 1300 practice questions both in the book and online. This book also contains a full-length practice DAT test with answers and helpful explanations.

For more information about all our DAT products, click here: Gold Standard DAT Prep

Gold Standard DAT Book reviews:

Review from Jared Gibby, Dental Student at Nova Southeastern University

"I feel like this resource has the potential to really help those who are either struggling to do well or want to learn some more efficient techniques to do even better... When I studied for the DAT I searched forums and other resources to find a variety of techniques for improving on the reading section. This book includes just about everything I was able to find and more. In addition, it breaks down the individual types of questions and shows you how to go about answering each type of question. Overall, this is one of the better resources that I have seen available for the DAT."
- Jerry Westover of Dental DAT, Dental Student at Indiana University School of Dentistry

"The writing is informative without being too scholarly and feels a bit like a kind-hearted teacher taking some extra time to explain a tricky concept to a student after class. Frequent colorful illustrations help reinforce the learning and occasionally show a touch of subtle humor. Overall, this set may very well be one of the best and most comprehensive preparation packages of its type on the market today."
- John E. Roper of The US Review of Books

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
hi Gold Standard Multimedia,

My boyfriend is studying for the DAT and planning on taking it this summer. We have been looking at the study materials and also watched the great review from Jared Gibby. The books seem amazing and it would be soooooooo amazing to have it to study!!!!!!!
Thank you for giving us, the pre-dental students this opportunity to use your books!

hi Gold Standard Multimedia,

My boyfriend is studying for the DAT and planning on taking it this summer. We have been looking at the study materials and also watched the great review from Jared Gibby. The books seem amazing and it would be soooooooo amazing to have it to study!!!!!!!
Thank you for giving us, the pre-dental students this opportunity to use your books!

Hello. Thank you for joining the raffle and for taking time to look into our different DAT prep materials. We are happy to provide students with the best DAT review and preparation materials (books, practice tests and videos).

Hello.
I am currently preparing for the DAT and it would be awesome if I could win the drawing :)
Thank you very much for providing this opportunity for us pre-dental students.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello.
I am currently preparing for the DAT and it would be awesome if I could win the drawing :)
Thank you very much for providing this opportunity for us pre-dental students.

Thank you for participating in the raffle :)
Also, please allow us to share with you that students can prepare well for the DAT through our problem-based approach in tutoring. PBL is the very foundation of our books, videos, online materials and apps.

Is this still going on? if so I would love to enter the raffle.
Thank you!

Yes, the raffle is still on! The winner of each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about our DAT books or who contribute to the discussion in this thread.

Good luck!

I am struggling with RC section of DAT. How does this Gold Standard RC Book prepares for the students?

I am struggling with RC section of DAT. How does this Gold Standard RC Book prepares for the students?

First of all, we will explain the structure of the RC section, then we not only suggest ways to improve your RC skills with various tips and strategies, but also offer tons of question-type examples and then there is practice, practice, practice! The DAT RC part of the book comes with 500 practice questions in the book and online. With solutions!

Would you consider your practice exams to be on par with the official DAT or more challenging?

We consider our exams to be a little harder than the real deal. You should consider them as hard practice that really tests your knowledge. If you don't score as high as you would've liked, don't despair! It is because our tests are harder ;)

I think its great you are doing this raffle. It will really help us pre dental students! I hope I can win this. I want to rock my DATs

This raffle ends on June 30, 2015.

Who is going to be June's lucky winner?

Keep posting your questions on or before June 30 and get a chance to win one free DAT book of your choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.