FREE DINNER for KCUMB STUDENT!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nrddct

carlover
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a interview with KCUMB Wednesday and plan on driving up there from TX on Tuesday. I was wondering if I could meet with a student at KCUMB Tuesday to ask some questions about your impressions about the school and what to expect during my interviews since I'm a little nervous. We can also get a quick bite to eat on me. (limited to one student please :) )

heres my cell 214-563-3116 so that ya'll can reach me in case I'm already on the road.

Thanks again,
David T.

Members don't see this ad.

damn..i go to school in austin..how long is that drive ...im assuming your from dallas..from your area code..if i get invited for interview..i would just fly there..

Yeah, I'm in FW. Its about a 8hr drive. Much cheaper to drive since there are no direct flights from DFW to Kansas City. Its about $120 vs $240 for a flight. I love to drive.

I think I just have the pre interview jitters, but would still like to talk to a student to see what they like or not so that I can get some ideas on what to ask my interviewers. Thanks.