Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

free e-mcat: how accurate?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by zanzounita, Mar 27, 2007.

1. zanzounita

zanzounita Int'l Woman of Mystery

Pre-Medical
    I took it and found it was pretty easy and was using it to gauge my progress..

Is it just me or was it too easy?:rolleyes:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. IckeyShuffle

IckeyShuffle MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..

Pre-Medical
    it is somewhat accurate, though i remember my real deal being a little harder than the practice ones, but that being said, it would be harder for everyone so it is all relative. if you did well great, but dont get cocky, there is ALWAYS room for improvement (unless you got a 40+ on the practice)

4. GreenShirt

Medical Student
    The free Kaplan is pretty easy in comparison to other Full-lengths and the real deal. Oddly enough, though, the section scores were closer to my scores on the real things than the full-lengths indicated, except for the PS, which I spent the most time studying for.

5. CTtarheel

CTtarheel Senior Member

Medical Student
    use the free AAMC practice MCAT (3R). It's a MUCH better indicator as it's made by the people who actually write the test, not just some idiot over at Kaplan.