Free Excel Budget spreadsheet for Med Loans/School

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TSpoon, Mar 5, 2002.

1. TSpoon

TSpoon Member

For anyone trying to figure out a budget for next year or is working on financial aid I found this spreadsheet and it is pretty good. Just thought I'd post a link for everyone...

<a href="http://www.northstar.org/totalbudget.html" target="_blank">Total Budget Spreadsheet Page</a>

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina

Attending Physician
    How does this spreadsheet work? Looks like a check list to me! Am I missing something? :confused: Shouldn't I be plugging in numbers somewhere?

4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

It has a checklist at first.

But if you look at the bottom there are tabs that you can do money in and money out and then data entry and then results and monthly balance etc etc....

5. BushBaby

BushBaby Nipplelina

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Scooby Doo:
    <strong>It has a checklist at first.

But if you look at the bottom there are tabs that you can do money in and money out and then data entry and then results and monthly balance etc etc....</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You Smart :D