For Sale FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING for Multiple MCAT Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheBossDoctor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm trying to clean out my apartment because I am moving soon, so I am giving away my MCAT books. I do offer FREE SHIPPING, and if you live in the U.S., I can provide expedited shipping. Prices are negotiable.

I have the following books:

Kaplan MCAT 5-Subject Book Review- $125; includes comprehensive content review and numerous practice problems for each of the following 5 subjects: Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, and Verbal Reasoning; 2012 edition

Kaplan MCAT Review Notes- $50; includes detailed review notes for each of the 3 sections on the MCAT (biological sciences, physical sciences, and verbal reasoning); these are usually pretty hard to find outside of the Kaplan MCAT course

Kaplan MCAT Practice Tests- $25; includes 2 full-length practice tests and answer explanations; good to use in addition to AAMC FL tests; 8th edition (2013)

Kaplan 45- $15;
has content review as well as a couple hundred of the toughest MCAT questions to prepare you for anything the actual MCAT throws your way; 2010 edition

The Princeton Review Books- $70;
includes content review and practice problems for each subject; I have books for the following 3 subjects: Biology, Organic Chemistry, and Physics/Math; 2010 edition

Examkrackers Verbal 101- $25; some of the best verbal passages practice out there (which can be hard to find!); 14 practice verbal sections with answer explanations in the back; 2nd edition (2008)

***If you are interested in buying multiple things from my list, you will receive a discount.***

Members don't see this ad.