GRE FREE Express GRE Preparation package from GraduateTestPrep.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thenewgre

Test Prep Exhibitor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Welcome SDN Users,

GraduateTestPrep.com offers students a comprehensive and affordable GRE resource designed to help your score higher on your GREs.

We are offering our EXPRESS PACKAGE ($29 Value) which includes:

• 2 x Computer Adaptive Tests
  • 2 x Math Practice Workshop
  • 2 x Verbal Practice Workshop
  • 2 x Vocabulary Flash Cards
  • 3 x GRE Study Aids
  • Detailed Performance Analysis
  • 24/7 Service and Support
  • 24/7 Billing Support
For more information on our products and services, visit GraduateTestPrep.com

To participate, create a reply-post by either asking a question or simply saying "I would like to Participate". Good Luck!

Thanks for visiting and we wish you the best of luck on your GREs.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
do I have to have internet connection all the time I access the web site or can I download some of the syuff and study unconnected?

thanks

Hi Emno,

Thanks for your question.
All our products are offered online, you will need an internet connection to practice our materials. Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
About how long does it take to complete your course? Can it be done in a couple of weeks?

Thanks for your questions.

The course length is totally dependent on how fast you complete our materials.

GraduateTestPrep.com has created a study program that is designed to challenge you and provide you with a detailed analysis on your performance. Our performance analysis clearly identifies your weaknesses and provides strategies on how to improve in each individual section/question type.

Our study packages are very effective based on the feedback we have received. We have also conducted small surveys with our students to rate the effectiveness of our products. The feedback has been positive and we are confident that our testing materials are a great means of achieving a high score on the GRE.
See Testimonials

I would like to Participate.
How will I get the access?
thanks

you will all be entered in our draw for this package
thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.