Free Kaplan MCAT practice tests...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indiandude87

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking about taking a free Kaplan MCAT practice test this october, I just want to know a few things about the practice tests. How closely do they resemble the real MCATs? Are they harder or easier than the real MCATs? Finally, can you take as many free Kaplan MCAT practice tests as you want or is there a limit? I'd really appreciate some input here. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hello,

the Kaplan's testdrives are, imo, are a little on the easy side from real MCAT, but at the same time meant to give a rough idea of where you stand with content and crit. reasoning of the subjects tested at the time you take their test. I beleive they only offer 1-2 free tests, 1/2 length each ( or used to be), so I don't beleive you can just keep on taking them. These " practice tests" are also there to scare you a bit to wanting to take Kaplan class.
But hey, it's free test, so why not worth the try?

just my 2c.

Hi, I'm thinking about taking a free Kaplan MCAT practice test this october, I just want to know a few things about the practice tests. How closely do they resemble the real MCATs? Are they harder or easier than the real MCATs? Finally, can you take as many free Kaplan MCAT practice tests as you want or is there a limit? I'd really appreciate some input here. Thanks.