Free laptop for students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What brand does DMU use? I think it was either Dell or Gateway, but I can't keep it straight from other schools. :confused: Just want to check out what 2011 would be getting. Thanks

Does the class of 2011 also get Vista on the laptop?....I am just wondering, I really lack in the computer knowledge department so I dont even know if that is possible.

Members don't see this ad.

What brand does DMU use? I think it was either Dell or Gateway, but I can't keep it straight from other schools. :confused: Just want to check out what 2011 would be getting. Thanks
I think Gateway. Which makes sense since the founder of Gateway was from Iowa.

I think Gateway. Which makes sense since the founder of Gateway was from Iowa.

Thanks for the info.

BTW love The Office..everytime I read your sig I bust out laughing!! Good stuff:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if AZCOM gives their new students free laptops?

We do use gateway at DMU. And they are not free, just look up our tuition. I'd rather buy my own computer and pay less for tuition. Mine is a pile of sh#t that has to be periodically shoveled back together into the steaming heap that it is.

It says on DMU's website that the comp is included in tuition and I can vouch after having owned 2 gateways that they are crap their service is crap and on a side note Cuthbert great quote, the Princess Bride, hilarious movie.