1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Free MCAT material for someone in San Diego

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by DrCute, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Hi,
    I was just clearing out my garage, and I noticed that I still have a bunch of MCAT prep material. The stuff is from 1999/2000, but it may still be useful for someone.

Thus, I'll wait to see if someone is interested in it before I trow it all out. I'll give it away free, you just need to come and pick it up. I live in San Diego, so if you want it, please call me at: 619 276 0223.

Doris :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. premyo2002

7+ Year Member

Wow, free mcat stuff, your way too nice to these people :D
    It may not be a good idea to put your number on this forum...some people are crazy!
    you could just have them pm you.

4. OrGoMan

OrGoMan Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey man, I live in NYC.. is it possible for you to mail it out to me, ill pay for shipping of course... :) :)

5. Lisochka

Lisochka Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Doris, I have received them. Thank you so-so-so-so much!
    Very appreciate!