FREE MCAT prep materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MsEvolution

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get rid of my collection of Audio Osmosis, ExamKrackers books, AAMC tests and miscellaneous other MCAT test prep materials.

I spent well over $250 for this but will part with it for FREE to get it out of my bedroom. Here's the catch... I won't ship. I don't want the hassle. I have no idea how much it would cost and I don't have the time to figure it out. You must be able and willing to come to Olympia, WA to pick it up and take it with you.

It's all well organized and ready to go.

If you are very lucky and live within a couple of hours, do yourself a favor and save the $$ you would spend on a Kaplan course. This is an excellent set of sources for this important test--it's well cared for and in excellent condition.

Here are the details:

1. Audio Osmosis
2. ExamKrackers
Complete set of study books -- originals
Complete set of 1001 questions (per subject) -- copied and organized into individual binders
3. AAMC Tests
AAMC Practice Test I (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test II (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test III (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test IV (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test V (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test VI (with key and solutions)
AAMC Practice Test VII (with key and solutions)
4. Various sundry MCAT test prep books such as: MCAT Essentials, Columbia MCAT Practice Tests, Barron's How To Prepare for the MCAT, and a smattering of Kaplan books and MCAT guides.
5. A full scheduled plan of study

Folks, this is an excellent deal.

DO NOT PM me. I almost never check.

If you are interested and you can make the drive to Olympia, Washington, email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.