Free MCAT Questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prememed

Reaction score
Anyone know of any free online resources that provide MCAT content review questions and answers?

I'm tutoring a friend's son who will be taking the MCAT in about 2 years. I've found that answering questions is a great and lasting way to learn material. Lately I've been making my own content review questions for my friend's son to use for studying and I've also been posting them on YouTube to give back to others. It's a little extra work to put them on YouTube, I typically upload about 10-20 questions everyday. I'm done with about 300 questions so far covering Cell Bio and Neuro and I'm sure I'll easily have made several thousand by the time I've covered everything in the next few months. I didn't want to put all the time into posting all this on YouTube if it's already been done, but if it really helps a lot of people I'd be willing to continue. Thanks for any info you can share and best of luck in all your endeavors.

David Rogers MD

Members don't see this ad.

Would you be willing to link to your YouTube or telling us what to put in the search bar to find this? I think a lot of people could be helped by that in addition to your friend's son. :)

That is really giving of you to take the time to do that in any case. :)

Regarding your first sentence, if you are interested in other free resources for your friend's son, Khan Academy's free MCAT content is really good, although it is being discontinued in September of this year. (I hope they plan to keep the videos up on YouTube, but I'm not sure.) There was also an SDN transcription project and there is a big old 300-page document of notes on the Khan Academy videos (also free). I am in the middle of something, but let me know if you have trouble finding it (if you're interested) and I can post links.

Would you be willing to link to your YouTube or telling us what to put in the search bar to find this? I think a lot of people could be helped by that in addition to your friend's son. :)

That is really giving of you to take the time to do that in any case. :)

Regarding your first sentence, if you are interested in other free resources for your friend's son, Khan Academy's free MCAT content is really good, although it is being discontinued in September of this year. (I hope they plan to keep the videos up on YouTube, but I'm not sure.) There was also an SDN transcription project and there is a big old 300-page document of notes on the Khan Academy videos (also free). I am in the middle of something, but let me know if you have trouble finding it (if you're interested) and I can post links.

Thanks! Yeah, I heard that about Khan Academy. I'll have to check that out and see how comprehensive their questions were. My aim is to basically cover all the material in Q&A format as though you just read a complete MCAT study guide after answering all the questions.

My YouTube channel is: "Dear Doctor Rogers & Doctor Rogers Kids Books". I think just searching: "Dear Doctor Rogers" is enough to find my channel, which shows a doctor's white coat and blue latex gloves holding the red symbol of a heart. Sorry, I'd share the link here, but I fear that might just get this post flagged by moderators and others as self-promotion (though I don't think that's really what I'm doing here).

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey @prememed

Just wanted to let you know we have some free MCAT questions on our website if you are still interested in making YouTube videos.

You can use the questions on our website as part of your videos if you want.