FREE MCAT Study Resource PDF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkid596243

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!
Thanks so much for helping us out, could I get a copy as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
Was a bit behind on all this since I just officially had my first week in med school (woooo!). Regardless, I just responded to EVERYONE that messaged me. Hope you all find this helpful :)

Members don't see this ad :)
So I have had the craziest first two months of medical school, but I'm keeping sane. I just responded to my overflooded inbox. If I didn't get you, it's likely because I didn't get a message from you! So please just message me and I'll send you the PDF :)

Hope everyone's year is off to a great start!

Hi everyone,

Hi! Hoping to steal a copy as well. Thank you for doing this for everyone!

Hi everyone,

hi!
i would like one copy as well :)

hi there, I am not sure if you are checking your messages or not (if someone else is too please reply). I am interested to receive the PDF file as well. Thanks.

Thanks so much for helping us out, could I get a copy as well? Or, can someone who has it please send it to me?

I'd be very grateful if you could send me a copy of it as well. Thank you so much for doing this!

Can you also send it to me? Thank you in advanced.

haha wow I log on for the first time in a month and a half, and I had a ton of messages. I responded to EVERYONE who messaged me, and if you did not get a copy, it's because you didn't message me. Please message me if you want the copy!

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

haha wow I log on for the first time in a month and a half, and I had a ton of messages. I responded to EVERYONE who messaged me, and if you did not get a copy, it's because you didn't message me. Please message me if you want the copy!

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

I just saw this thread! I missed you posting by 55 minutes :( Sent you a message of course.
Looking forward to the PDF in the near future, thank you Koolkid!

Hi everyone,

Hello, could you please send me a copy as I'm just starting out my studying after some time after graduation and it seems a bit daunting... Thank you!

Hi, would it be possible to send me a copy as well? I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us

Status
Not open for further replies.