1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Merck or other free clinical database for Palm?

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by Darth Vader, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Membership Revoked
    Removed

I read in this forum that AMSA members get Merck for free but I can't find where we get it for free anywhere. Also does anybody know where else I can get a good clinical database? People keep telling me 5-minute clinical consult by griffith, but it costs $67 so I am looking for something cheaper (freer) then that. Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Chris_P

Chris_P Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

You can now download a 3 day trial of the merck manual for free on www.handheldmed.com.

You'll find it difficult to get anything free that is comprehensive and high quality. There are a lot of free bits and pieces that people have written on different specialties. There is a lot of good stuff on paediatrics in particular. Have a look on www.pediatricsonhand.com. We've also got a few programs on www.doctorsgadgets.com (if you have any good programs, feel free to upload them).

Chris

4. Future GI Guy

Future GI Guy Hoo Hoo....
    7+ Year Member

Hey Darth,

I PMed You with something VERY useful.

Don't be afraid of what you see there, either. I've found a ton of useful things.

Future GI Guy

5. scrubs41

scrubs41 Member
    7+ Year Member

can you PM me too? thanks!