Darth Vader

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Death Star Retirement Home
Status
I read in this forum that AMSA members get Merck for free but I can't find where we get it for free anywhere. Also does anybody know where else I can get a good clinical database? People keep telling me 5-minute clinical consult by griffith, but it costs $67 so I am looking for something cheaper (freer) then that. Thanks.

Chris_P

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
Status
You can now download a 3 day trial of the merck manual for free on www.handheldmed.com.

You'll find it difficult to get anything free that is comprehensive and high quality. There are a lot of free bits and pieces that people have written on different specialties. There is a lot of good stuff on paediatrics in particular. Have a look on www.pediatricsonhand.com. We've also got a few programs on www.doctorsgadgets.com (if you have any good programs, feel free to upload them).

Chris

Future GI Guy

Hoo Hoo....
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
Status
Hey Darth,

I PMed You with something VERY useful.

Don't be afraid of what you see there, either. I've found a ton of useful things.

Future GI Guy

scrubs41

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Future GI Guy
Hey Darth,

I PMed You with something VERY useful.

Don't be afraid of what you see there, either. I've found a ton of useful things.

Future GI Guy

can you PM me too? thanks!

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads