Free (or almost free) med school books

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chagall

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've got a few books, mainly from 3rd and 4th year, that I'd like to get rid of. If anyone is interested...I'd like to get paid for shipping, and maybe a few dollars each for however many books you like. (or if nobody really wants them, you can have them for free!)

Here they are...PM me if you're interested:

--Iserson's Getting into a Residency: A guide for Medical Students. 3rd edition, revised and enlarged. Looks almost new, but it is an old edition ('93).

--Appleton and Lange's Review of Internal Medicine, 2nd ed. (has "over 1,100 exam-type questions reflecting the internal medicine content on the USMLE Step 2"). Lots of answers have been marked.

--Microbe Cards (I'm pretty sure I've got all the cards in that set, but there's a chance one or two are missing)...anyway, it's a fun way to learn.

--Dale Berg's "The Resident's Quick Reference to Internal Medicine." New, still in plastic wrap, but it was written in the '90's sometime I think.

--Underground Clinical Vignettes: Behavioral Science, 2nd ed. "Classical Clinical Cases for USMLE Step I Review." Totally unmarked, nearly new.

--NMS (The National Medical Series for Independent Study) Pathology, 3rd ed. "Outline for course study and USMLE prep. 500 Board-type questions with annotated answers. Comprehensive exam." Heavy book, worth $32 at B&N...but I want to get rid of it, so you can get a deal!

--First Aid for the Wards, 1st ed. Used but still usable (minor water damage on the cornerns...no markings inside).

--Ferri's Practical Guide to The Care of The Medical Patient, 4th ed. Spiral-bound, but has a little bit of water damage along the edges; nothing that affects its readability, though.

--Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Companion Handbook, 14th ed. Also some minor water damage along the edges (the person who owned these before me got caught in the rain!), but otherwise unmarked.

--Lange's Clinical Neurology, 4th ed. In great shape.

OK, so get back to me with anything that interests you and what you would be willing to pay...thanks!

Members don't see this ad.