I Surgeon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Visit site
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
Hey-
Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Photo iPods!
I've joined and I think you should as well.
It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!
All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!
Here is my referral link. To help me get my Photo iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=15107382

All you have to do is join a free trial of one of the services and then cancel before the trial period ends. After 10 referrals they will send me a free Ipod, this is no joke. They have already sent out thousands of Ipods, which are paid for by the sponsers. They think that many people for some reason or another may not cancel their trial service. I'd appreciate your help.

PS. The easiest thing to signup for is the Real Rhapsody offer, it's a 2 week free trial offer that will give you credit for completing the offer as soon as you sign up. Or if you have the option, the blockbuster online dvd offer is a 2 week free trial as well. Both are easy to do and work very nicely. :)