FREE Step 1 Study Schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
could you please send me the 12 and 8 week study schedule.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
[email protected]
i got like a whole year to prep for step 1 before starting a focused prep regime.
i'd like your 12,8 and 6 week schedule.
thanks buddy

Reactions: 1 user
Hi could you please send me the 12, 8, 6, and 4 week schedules that would be great. Thanks my email is [email protected]

Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
I'd love to take a look at the 12 week schedule. My email is [email protected]. Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
Could I get the 4 week schedule please? I'll PM you my email.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi there,

If it isn't too much trouble, could I get the 12, 8, and 6 week schedules? I have a couple friends who are ahead of the game, and the 8 or 6 week schedules would work great for the, while I would most likely use the 12 week schedule.

[email protected]

Thanks in advance!

Message me your email address and I will help you make a 12, 8, 6, or 4 week study schedule. My friend scored 254 on the exam using this schedule and I scored a 263. My brother gave this to us and he scored a 259.
hi please can i get a 12 weeks study schedule

Why don't you upload the schedules here?

Last edited by a moderator:

May I please have the 4, 6, and 8 week study schedule at [email protected] Thank you!

May I have all four schedules at [email protected] ? Thanks!

Hi, can you send me the 4,6,8, and 12 week schedules if possible. Im currently between the 8 and 12 week, while my bf is closer to 4-6 weeks. Thanks in advance for all your help! [email protected]

Is there anyone who used this schedule and actually scored high on the test??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Everyone above should have received the schedule. If you have not, please message me or post your email address here.

Everyone above should have received the schedule. If you have not, please message me or post your email address here.

5 or 6 week schedule please. Having tremendous issues staying on task. I keep on bouncing all over the place.

Thank you in advance. Really appreciated!!

jmalcolmspe at gmail

hey just wondering is there a 12 week study schedule with a day to day schedule instead of a weekly one?
All the other study schedules have day to day tasks but the first half of the 12 week one only has weekly goals.