1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Free Trial Session with Jack Westin

Discussion in 'CARS Strategy Course with Jack Westin (Sponsored)' started by Jack Westin, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Jack Westin

Jack Westin CARS Instructor Lifetime Donor Gold Donor Silver Donor Bronze Donor Exhibitor 5+ Year Member

SDN
    Sponsor
    SDN
    Exhibitor
    I offer a free session to pre-medical students who are interested to see how I teach. There are no obligations to sign up after the session. In this session you will see the structure of my course and the fundamentals of what I teach.

You do not need to attend a trial session to enroll in the course. A majority of students enroll without attending a trial session.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  2. my045881

my045881 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey,

I just signed up for your free trail session. Do you want us to come in with our scores from our practice tests from other testprep companies? I have just taken the free diagnostic tests from anyone and everyone who offered them. Hey, it's free practice.

3. Jack Westin

Jack Westin CARS Instructor Lifetime Donor Gold Donor Silver Donor Bronze Donor Exhibitor 5+ Year Member

SDN
    Sponsor
    SDN
    Exhibitor
    @my045881 that's not necessary. Just come with an open attitude, no distractions, and be able to listen/focus for 30-45 mins. I look forward to meeting you!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016