Free USMLE books! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Werther

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not sure where to post this, but I want to help those folks still transiting the painful road to Step 1.

I am all done with USMLE and would like to give away my study material for free. I have the Kaplan notes 2004 for Step 1.

I am moving out in a week and these little nails have no ticket to come along
smile.gif
)

I live in Cambridge, MA. Anyone near to pick them up? I can't deliver or ship, too much on my plate right now, and its a little heavy. (more than 6 books)

I apologize to the moderators if this is not the place to do this announcement, I just couldn't fine a more suitable forum area.

I am not making a buck from this, just want to contribute to the cause in an altruistic way.

Thanks! and Good luck to all!!!

Please send PM.

Members don't see this ad.

I am not sure where to post this, but I want to help those folks still transiting the painful road to Step 1.

I am all done with USMLE and would like to give away my study material for free. I have the Kaplan notes 2004 for Step 1.

I am moving out in a week and these little nails have no ticket to come along
smile.gif
)

I live in Cambridge, MA. Anyone near to pick them up? I can't deliver or ship, too much on my plate right now, and its a little heavy. (more than 6 books)

I apologize to the moderators if this is not the place to do this announcement, I just couldn't fine a more suitable forum area.

I am not making a buck from this, just want to contribute to the cause in an altruistic way.

Thanks! and Good luck to all!!!

Please send PM.
hi werther i need your books can i give them my email is [email protected]