free WHO blue book pdfs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Path_Anon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know the website that was once posted that listed several of the WHO blue books in free downloadable pdf's? The one I had doesn't seem to work now. wtf?

Members don't see this ad.

They changed the link a little, but you should still be able to get there by finding the publications section.

Members don't see this ad :)
didnt see the new heme one though.

I think they only publish the old ones...
(maybe just the out of print ones)

didnt see the new heme one though.

If you want the new heme it will cost 134.95 (including shipping), it's one of the few money makers they have in the series.

To be perfectly clear for truth seeking medical students out there (you know who you are), I base my assumption on the fact that I heard one of the WHO Heme authors say that the WHO was looking to discontinue the whole series in spite of the fact that the heme book makes money; there was some lobbying to keep the heme book around and release an updated edition.

If you want the new heme it will cost 134.95 (including shipping), it's one of the few money makers they have in the series.

To be perfectly clear for truth seeking medical students out there (you know who you are), I base my assumption on the fact that I heard one of the WHO Heme authors say that the WHO was looking to discontinue the whole series in spite of the fact that the heme book makes money; there was some lobbying to keep the heme book around and release an updated edition.

really? the whole series may be discontinued? that would be.....weird.

a new Neuro book came out last year as well...i had heard a new Soft Tissue book was on its way next year...

really? the whole series may be discontinued? that would be.....weird.

a new Neuro book came out last year as well...i had heard a new Soft Tissue book was on its way next year...

Agree that it would be silly to d/c the series, but the WHO is, um, busy...

You know the global AIDS issues, polio eradication, & the like. Blue books are a bit further down on the list of priorities.