Free YouTube Lectures for medical students interested in Orthopedic Surgery

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

World's Tallest Doctor

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce the launching of an online resource for medical students who are interested in Orthopedic Surgery. This resource will be geared towards 3rd and 4th year medical students hoping to pursue a career in Orthopedic Surgery. So after the completion of our rotations and interviews, me and my old roommate thought it would have been incredibly helpful to have something that at least showed us some sort of roadmap. And that is how Student2Stud was created. This will be an online educational resource where we take you through material we were pimped on, everything we found to be high yield and seen on almost every orthopedic rotation and the tips and tricks that allowed us to be successful in securing our residency positions. This is going to be a lecture series that takes all of the materials you’ll be studying and puts it into one place. We will supplement each lecture with incredible pictures, x-rays and videos to ensure you go from classroom student to an orthopedic stud. Give us. Follow on Instagram and YouTube. #orthopedicsurgery #medicalschool #residency

Instagram: Student2Stud (@student2stud) • Instagram photos and videos
Email: [email protected]
YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCUUM-LghxnHoyoPYIuIy8Qw

Members don't see this ad.