Freebies and discounts for Pharmacists - COVID19 Related

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MSerforfun

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just got free donuts from Krispy Kreme once I showed my pharmacist ID. Please share freebies and discounts available for Pharmacist that you know off. Would be good if know of discounts for the bigger items like auto, travel, insurance, etc. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I get all the free food/coffee. Many restaurant offers aren't available in my area.

Krispy Kreme: Every Monday from March 30 to May 6, health care workers get free dozens of Original Glazed® Doughnuts. Limit 5 dozen.

Starbucks: Now until May 3, all front-line responders get a free tall hot or iced coffee.

Circle K: free coffee, tea, and polar pop to our frontline store employees, we are also giving it free to first responders and health care workers.

Free crocs.
50% off northface.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I get all the free food/coffee. Many restaurant offers aren't available in my area.

Krispy Kreme: Every Monday from March 30 to May 6, health care workers get free dozens of Original Glazed® Doughnuts. Limit 5 dozen.

Starbucks: Now until May 3, all front-line responders get a free tall hot or iced coffee.

Circle K: free coffee, tea, and polar pop to our frontline store employees, we are also giving it free to first responders and health care workers.

Free crocs.
50% off northface.

Did you actually get the free Crocs? It always says there's like 500,000 ahead of me when I try.

There are probably more stores offering free/discounted things to "front-line responders" that exclude rather than include pharmacists. That's all anyone needs to know about this profession.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
There are probably more stores offering free/discounted things to "front-line responders" that exclude rather than include pharmacists. That's all anyone needs to know about this profession.

So boring. Oncologists also are not front line responders, who cares?

Also all of the deals that matter (donuts and crocs) do include pharmacists. So you aren’t even correct on a technical level.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

If you spent as much time actually trying to get into a different profession as you do bitching on this forum, maybe you wouldn’t be a “front line responder” as you called it.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Adidas is offering 40% off! I got two pairs of ultra boosts.

Good thread
I’m curious how you guys prove that you are a pharmacist? Do you bring a copy of your license? Carry a white coat?

If I submit a positive RT-PCR result + license does that count?

Never mind copies are easily faked

Good thread
I’m curious how you guys prove that you are a pharmacist? Do you bring a copy of your license? Carry a white coat?

I show a print out from the state board of pharmacy license along with my driver's license. They don't really care for the most part.

Some Costcos are taking us as "Front of the Line" workers and I was able to skip the lines in the morning. Didn't really buy anything but was nice to invoke that privilege.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Ear savers for masks might be helpful esp if we are forced to wear masks all day

50 cents/gallon gas discount at BP (max 2 fills)

Been getting free coffee from starbucks for 3 weeks now :happy:

Same I just gave up
I got one yesterday using my email and again today using hubby email. You have to get in line early. I got in like 9:45 yesterday and around 10am this morning. One of my techs already got her Crocs

• Wow
Got double cheese burger, large diet coke, small fries courtesy of McDonald's just now.

Do you just use name badge? Or do they not ask for proof
Show your badge. Some people try to show paper "proof" and McD will not check it, they will just give them the food anyway coz they don't really wanna touch what you have.

Starbucks normally doesn't ask. But 10% will ask.

Got double cheese burger, large diet coke, small fries courtesy of McDonald's just now.

This must be a local promo? I asked my local one if there were any health worker promos and they had no idea what I was talking about.

This must be a local promo? I asked my local one if there were any health worker promos and they had no idea what I was talking about.
Ask for a "thank you" meal. It's nationwide and it's all over their app.

Free Samsung phone repairs. I just threw away my Samsung S4, darn it! LOL

Two shoe options:

1. Rothy's: https://rothys.com/style/discount-deals-program

2. Sketchers:
SKECHERS Direct Program Flyer - Healthcare Special (English - 053120hs).jpg

I got one yesterday using my email and again today using hubby email. You have to get in line early. I got in like 9:45 yesterday and around 10am this morning. One of my techs already got her Crocs
But I thought it wasn’t even open that early. I’ve tried multiple times and it wouldn’t let me in until 10:30

As far as the crocs go it doesnt seem to matter when you 'get in line' from the tests I've run. I'm convince they randomly place everyone in the queue once 12 rolls around. Ive gotten in line at 10:15ish and my techs join just prior to noon and have progressed further

As far as the crocs go it doesnt seem to matter when you 'get in line' from the tests I've run. I'm convince they randomly place everyone in the queue once 12 rolls around. Ive gotten in line at 10:15ish and my techs join just prior to noon and have progressed further

Me and my techs have had the opposite results. Whichever of us joins first always seems to be closer to the front. So far none of us have gotten it though.

I got a free pair of crocs
50% off an overpriced north face item
I picked up 4 dozen donuts for the crew on the way into work last week
Free food pretty much every night in the ED
Local Chic-fil-a had a free meal one night for anyone at the hospital
free coffee every night
free breakfast at McDonalds on the way home from work every day last week

almost makes up for the 6 figure loss in my 403b lol

Me and my techs have had the opposite results. Whichever of us joins first always seems to be closer to the front. So far none of us have gotten it though.
Just got my Crocs package today! So far only one of my techs and I got through. Still waiting for my hubby package. My other techs have tried to get in early but haven’t had any luck.