French QWWarter Sign Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 6 MELTDOWNS ARE ACCELERATING!!!! Lynch Tally

3M ()
miz () -
Capri2.0 (7) - SAR, Sporty, Dina, WZ, Coop, Miz, Pipsmastree
Dina ()
Pippy ()
Sporty (3) - capri2.0, 3M, Coffee,
Coop ()

10/10

15 MINUTES REMAINING

Editted for grammarz

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Her angry reacts to my no seer comments then subtle messages. That's what I've been yelling about with tagging her and saying wtf
This would be extra weird behavior if she’s not the seer

Members don't see this ad :)
She claimed to hold on to her wolfy info on Capri because she didn't want people to know she was the seer even though everyone saw her hints before
How do you know everyone saw her hints?
Coop did, yeah, but she's been cleared

I just don't understand why you're giving her crap for outting herself more than an hour before lynch close. It's not like she's claiming she seered coop wolf or something. It's not that earthshattering. We still have to lynch more wolves after capri and it would have been great if she could have stayed hidden, but even barring that we get more info from the lynch if she doesn't drop the seer result immediately.

She seered you too and you're still neutral
You think dina would be a conversion target?
Miz I could see

But also, as I have explained...to some people...there is always a chance. No matter what. That I am a wolf.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I'm not gonna save myself in under 60 seconds so thanks for lynching a gal on a crappy day at work love y'all :thumbup:
Happy win, wolves

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users