French QWWarter Sign Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To be clear, I was not attempting to pull at any heartstrings with my exam crap. And @Coopah I actually was not trying to ignore you, I've legit been trying to stay off thread to study. The only lie was the seer lie.

I'm leaving to have a full blown meltdown now because I have 24 hours.
I didn't think you were lying or pulling heartstrings. It was my fault I know

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
To be clear, I was not attempting to pull at any heartstrings with my exam crap.

Actually, just so everyone knows, me too.

And now I am happy that this is over so I can leave and go wonder about the very poor choices I make in life

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
But also, y'all lynched me when I was on the wolf so lolololololololol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like in spirit, this is a wolf + Dubz win

FWIW Dubz, if my upgrade had been a convert I was gonna push pretty hard for it to be you regardless hahaha
This is what we tried to say about Afterparty :thinking:

Reactions: 1 user
To be clear, I was not attempting to pull at any heartstrings with my exam crap. And @Coopah I actually was not trying to ignore you, I've legit been trying to stay off thread to study. The only lie was the seer lie.

*hugs*

Actually, just so everyone knows, me too.

And now I am happy that this is over so I can leave and go wonder about the very poor choices I make in life
Good luck with the things!

...I keep trying to tell myself if I fail the NAVLE tomorrow it won't really be because of this game :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users