Friday 13th Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BoxingMD

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody else got an interview this friday the 13th. Mine is at NJMS, somehow there was an open spot, I wonder why? by the way I found out its gonna rain so luck is on my side, the bad one anyway. +pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

Hah.. I have one too! But an interview is an interview, I'd take if it's on Feb 29th (once every four years).

So do you know that this is THE friday the 13th? that is, OCTOBER friday the 13th? all the other months aren't reeeally the true friday the 13ths. The Church ordered the Knights Templar to be killed on October Friday the 13th.

I'm still super excited for my interview. It's raining where I'm going too!

Me, too! :) Hoping for good luck, not bad this Friday the 13th :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I've got Vandy. Not superstitious though.

Anybody else got an interview this friday the 13th. Mine is at NJMS, somehow there was an open spot, I wonder why? by the way I found out its gonna rain so luck is on my side, the bad one anyway. +pissed+

Hey cool
I have a friday the 13th interview at NJMS too!
Maybe I'll see you there... although it's not like I'll know who you are...
Anyways! Wooo for Friday the 13th interviews.... When the lady called me to schedule, I wanted to make a joke about it, but then, I was too excited/nervous to do so.

better to have an interview than to be a first year student...we're gonna spend friday the 13th in anatomy labs with cadavers...glad i'm not a superstitious type, but it's definitely not where i'd want to be if i was. :smuggrin:

wheee...
it's a beautiful day to have an interview....
har har

Rain is a very auspicious symbol in many cultures. Good luck!!:thumbup: