Illegal in all 50, Unlynchable Wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
I like the content of the SAR/Lupin convo but leaning them both neutral for now
Why neutral if you like the content? And what did you like about it?

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
I think SAR is claiming her switch was a reaction test...then again, it is 3am so who knows where my reading comprehension is at right now.

I don't think I've seen my manator post yet :(

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Staff member
Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2012
Status
Veterinarian
Yo. I’m honestly kinda ambivalent at the moment. It was a lot of talking but mostly about non-relevant things so I’m withholding judgement.
You have no thought on SAR's explanation about why she switched off me and what she learned about her first vote?

nyanko

total trash mammal
10+ Year Member
Sep 8, 2006
CoMo
Status
Resident [Any Field]
always and forever suspicious of lupin, is she trying to seem overly helpful/just how she normally is?

who hasn't posted yet?

allie the only one?

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2010
Neither here nor there.
Status
Non-Student
Did you have an option to hold onto your innocent child announcement? Why did you just start out with it if so?
Why ask this question? Does it help us in any way find wolves? And that whole conversation with a SARs was weird. Not helpful at all but setting you up as your friendly neighborhood villager.

You are definitely not on my villager list.

Lupin21

Do Not Disturb
Staff member
Gold Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2012
Status
Veterinarian
Why ask this question? Does it help us in any way find wolves? And that whole conversation with a SARs was weird. Not helpful at all but setting you up as your friendly neighborhood villager.

You are definitely not on my villager list.
A question about your weird move was my motive. I’m not a fan of your reveal if you didn’t have to. And I voted SAR so interacted with her to see if she would change my mind about said vote. Kinda how you play the game, no?

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Your title says Unlynchable Wolf. Therefore by saying you're unlynchable are you also saying you're a wolf :unsure:
SOV already addressed this :p

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
always and forever suspicious of lupin, is she trying to seem overly helpful/just how she normally is?

who hasn't posted yet?

allie the only one?
I do believe @allieh8607 is the only one not to have posted yet. Would like to see her thoughts on some of the conversations that have been had so far.

SARdoghandler

something something legend
2+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2016
Mel's Psyche
Status
Veterinary Student
Any reason for the switch other than for funsies?
General reasons were more or less detailed in my exchange with Lupin. As to why miz specifically? She had been around previously and I thought might give an interesting reaction. Obviously didn't work out for me and I likely won't continue to sit there

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
General reasons were more or less detailed in my exchange with Lupin. As to why miz specifically? She had been around previously and I thought might give an interesting reaction. Obviously didn't work out for me and I likely won't continue to sit there
What type of reaction are you looking for?

SARdoghandler

2+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2016
Mel's Psyche
Status
Veterinary Student
What type of reaction are you looking for?
Nothing specific - just general impressions of if anyone makes a big deal out of the vote versus just ignoring it. For example, Nav made more of a big deal out of my vote for Lupin yesterday than Lupin herself did.

Coopah

2+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2014
Status
Veterinary Student
Unlynch Ny
Lynch mutts

because I didn't like her reasoning to my questions

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Nothing specific - just general impressions of if anyone makes a big deal out of the vote versus just ignoring it. For example, Nav made more of a big deal out of my vote for Lupin yesterday than Lupin herself did.
How does that make you feel about nav?
Are you categorizing making a big deal as wolfy vs ignoring it as village?

PippyPony

not a wolf
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status
Veterinary Student
Official Forever Day 1 Lynch Tally

SAR (2)
- SOV, Lupin
dubz (1) - genny
allie (1) - dubz
genny (1) - ny
Lupin (1) - miz
Coop (1) - MsP
SOV () -
ny (1) - mutts
MsP (1) - Nav
miz (1) - SAR
Mutts (1) - Coop

11/13
lynch close in ~10.5 hours I think?

Reactions: Animal Midwife

SARdoghandler

2+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2016
Mel's Psyche
Status
Veterinary Student
How does that make you feel about nav?
Are you categorizing making a big deal as wolfy vs ignoring it as village?
To answer the first, slight wolf points. To answer the second, depends on the person.

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2010
Neither here nor there.
Status
Non-Student
A question about your weird move was my motive. I’m not a fan of your reveal if you didn’t have to. And I voted SAR so interacted with her to see if she would change my mind about said vote. Kinda how you play the game, no?
You are missing my point (purposely?). Does it really matter what the motive of a known villager is. This line of questioning just deflects from what is relevant, and my point is it is the type of question a wolf acts when trying to look useful. As is numerous posts about how to be a good villager. I love doing that as a wolf. Feels helpful without actually being helpful.

And FWIW, I had no control over the reveal. Makes a role that almost guarantees an early death. Hopeful there is a protector role to help me last more than a single day.

SARdoghandler

2+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2016
Mel's Psyche
Status
Veterinary Student
why's it wolfy for nav?
Felt weird for him to address one specific vote so early in the day. It felt like an unnecessary comment given the layout of the votes at the time (i.e. there was very little chance of Lupin getting lynched with over a day to go and it was only a second vote) but also with enough casualness and joking tone that I could see a wolf!Nav saying it

Coopah

2+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2014
Status
Veterinary Student
That is really weird SOV wouldn't have control over that at all. Not that I think he's a wolf but it makes me wonder about other mechanics. Seeing as it's an AM game I can't rule out a bastard mechanic but that will go on the back burner until SOV is alive an unreasonable amount of time.

SARdoghandler

2+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2016
Mel's Psyche
Status
Veterinary Student
That is really weird SOV wouldn't have control over that at all. Not that I think he's a wolf but it makes me wonder about other mechanics. Seeing as it's an AM game I can't rule out a bastard mechanic but that will go on the back burner until SOV is alive an unreasonable amount of time.
I believe D1 innocent child reveal is common for that role on other sites. I don't think it's a reason to be expecting bastardy at all

Reactions: WildZoo
Aug 19, 2018
New York
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Why neutral if you like the content? And what did you like about it?
Bc Lupin had similar commentary as a wolf last game I played & SAR kinda always lives in neutral for me.
Content wise, that was a struggle for me for me when I started - I’m always interested in what the more seasoned players have to say in regard to saving yourself

Navilly

Aspirations without Title
Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
So only wolves are funny then?

Your title says Unlynchable Wolf. Therefore by saying you're unlynchable are you also saying you're a wolf :unsure:
No, non-wolves can by funny. But only wolves can have funny gifs. You are just jumping to crazy assumptions over there

Navilly

Aspirations without Title
Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
Felt weird for him to address one specific vote so early in the day. It felt like an unnecessary comment given the layout of the votes at the time (i.e. there was very little chance of Lupin getting lynched with over a day to go and it was only a second vote) but also with enough casualness and joking tone that I could see a wolf!Nav saying it
Have you played with me before?

genny

How do I birb?
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2013
Status
Veterinarian
Pretty sure wolves could win this even with a known villager surviving several days based on the history of WW in prevet. All they would have to do to nullify the advantage of having a known villager is not kill SOV and wait for village paranoia to set in. You basically just confirmed that. If anything, it's a village disadvantage, as wolves know he's not a PR that can discover them through tracking or prevent a kill with a block or protection, so it decreases their target pool.

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
Why? You need other people to form opinions suddenly?
Strange post as well.

Is everyone a wolf in this game?
Uh, no, I want to see where her thoughts are to evaluate her

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
You are missing my point (purposely?). Does it really matter what the motive of a known villager is. This line of questioning just deflects from what is relevant, and my point is it is the type of question a wolf acts when trying to look useful. As is numerous posts about how to be a good villager. I love doing that as a wolf. Feels helpful without actually being helpful.

And FWIW, I had no control over the reveal. Makes a role that almost guarantees an early death. Hopeful there is a protector role to help me last more than a single day.
Eh I'd say protector should probably roll the dice between you and someone else. Maybe weighted dice. I feel like you'll probably be left alive a while re:genny's post about paranoia. There could be info gathering PRs out there that wolves are gonna be searching for.

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
I believe D1 innocent child reveal is common for that role on other sites. I don't think it's a reason to be expecting bastardy at all
Retweet
It's described as such on some of the wiki role lists too

WildZoo

Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status
Veterinary Student
No, non-wolves can by funny. But only wolves can have funny gifs. You are just jumping to crazy assumptions over there
You're being awfully fluffy over there

Reactions: Navilly