Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Official Forever Day 1 Lynch Tally
SAR (2)
- SOV, Lupin
dubz () -
allie (1) - dubz
genny (1) - ny
Lupin (1) - miz
Coop (1) - MsP
SOV () -
ny (1) - mutts
MsP (1) - Nav
miz (1) - SAR
mutts (1) - Coop
Nav (2) - genny, Barks

12/13
lynch close in ~3.5 hours

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
what's the consequence of not hitting 5 post min? i.e. is @allieh8607 going to be modkilled if she doesn't show up?
I'm guessing warning and then modkill or sub

So I'm back and forth on whether to continue to sit on a non-poster since it's NAI for allie anyway

His stream of posts yesterday that were mostly all joking felt off to me. Plus his latest post asking SAR if she had ever played with him before felt like he was trying to discredit her thoughts on him

Rather than feeling like that was what I am trying to do, that is exactly what I am doing. Let’s not be obtuse with our reads.

You're being awfully fluffy over there

IMG_2351.gif

Then my job has been achieved

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm.

lynch barks

I am not sure I like the Nav line of thought. Feel like she took the bait from him putting out weirdness. Barks, who else do you find wolf atm?
NGL my feelings for Nav pretty closely mirror her opinion on him and I’m somewhat tempted to vote for him for similar reasons.

Hmmm.

lynch barks

I am not sure I like the Nav line of thought. Feel like she took the bait from him putting out weirdness. Barks, who else do you find wolf atm?
Don't forget to unlynch first when making a new vote.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I know, right? It's too bad we don't know anyone who could advocate to build a vote tally feature into the site :whistle:
haha! I don't know that they are willing to put resources there when a teeny part of the forum would benefit and we've still got a long list from the update to still get through. :(

Reactions: 1 user
Hmmm.

lynch barks

Some of dubz early posts gave me feels, but nothing really solid there. Also wondering if MsP hasn't posted much this time because she's lying under the radar after getting lynched early a lot recently but that's not really pointing to being village or wolf at the moment

Some of dubz early posts gave me feels, but nothing really solid there. Also wondering if MsP hasn't posted much this time because she's lying under the radar after getting lynched early a lot recently but that's not really pointing to being village or wolf at the moment

I've been a little busy today

Reactions: 1 user
WZ's content, cadence, authenticity or what more precisely?

i mean i'd vote for Nav because from last game he reminds me of a poor man's STL and i prefer to lynch any flavor of STL early and often

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
i mean i'd vote for Nav because from last game he reminds me of a poor man's STL and i prefer to lynch any flavor of STL early and often

A poor man’s STL?! Oh man, do I have a story for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Maybe I will.

****unlynch lupin lynch Nav****

I really can’t pinpoint what exactly sets my feels off there. And my feels have been so off lately. But worth a shot for pressure.

Hedge. Hedge. Apologize for wrongness in advance. If you weren’t having a bad week, my vote would be for you, as you don’t have this much lack of confidence in these games.

I keep catching up and then getting distracted by this damn poster I'm working on. Research. Yay.

Random observations:

- not so much feeling the nav vote, I'm not really seeing the wolfiness that people are claiming. Seems to me he's doing that thing where he acts just a little off to try to draw votes. He's self aware enough to not be weird and fluffy as a wolf with this crowd

- agree with lupin on miz. didn't like that progression.

- not a fan of bark's vague shade at me and then backpedaling, but she gets early heat a lot so tbh would rather not go there d1 if i can avoid it

- SAR feels on par atm

- ny is super chatty. I like it.

- others are still in neutral zone and allie still has not posted

What is the current tally?

Official Forever Day 1 Lynch Tally
SAR () -
dubz () -
allie (1) - dubz
genny () -
Lupin () -
Coop (1) - MsP
SOV () -