Friday the 13'er - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 2 Lynch Tally
MsP (1) - genny

1/11
lynch close in ~12.5 hours

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay so. Lupin is being combative with the right people and is staying on the good side of the right people. She is staying actively helpful on the thread, and is starkly different than her play last game. Any other player and I would put them in the village column. For me this puts Lupin in the wolf column. Add this to the slip up where she said mafia yesterday instead of werewolf (hence my question about her and mafia universe), and my thought process is that wolves got labeled as mafia, especially given the mod, and Lupin made the internal switch without thinking about it.

All in all:

*******lynch lupin********

This feels more like default lynch the absent player rather than actual feels. Ghosting is pretty NAI for allie, I've subbed in for her before when she was village I'm pretty sure. Doesn't mean she's not a wolf but you said you actually had wolfy feels for her...that's different from a lack of helpful read due to a lack of participation.

I just want to emphasize that while I agree with the sentiment about mutts, I think it has been a tad bit overblown. I have seen people make associations that not being present = Wolfy, even if it is a fallacy. Mutts is still in neutral/low village territory for me

Allie being Allie. I am inclined to Lynch her just to be sure. Impossible to read an absent wolf.

But... is this actually helpful? Lynching someone not participating gives no information. So even if they were a wolf, whoopee, we are at the same place as yesterday

Miz, you are going to have to stop making yourself look important as an early defense and try more for posting style. :(

I hope mutts was looked into last night as the other one up for lynch yesterday. I didn't see anything on read through that makes me think that was a wrong vote.

More look village than important, interesting distinction and interesting comment right out the gate.

Hmmm.

lynch barks

I am not sure I like the Nav line of thought. Feel like she took the bait from him putting out weirdness. Barks, who else do you find wolf atm?

This is why I both love and hate playing with you at the same time. I love it because you get me, but I hate it because you get me.

Members don't see this ad :)
But... is this actually helpful? Lynching someone not participating gives no information. So even if they were a wolf, whoopee, we are at the same place as yesterday
It is helpful because nonparticipating villages make wolves lives easier. Especially in a small game, but I agree with WZ, probably leads to mod kill...and that line of thinking from WZ makes me less suspicious of her (my default is to be suspicious of her).

Lupine is near top of my suspicious list, but I wanted to wait another day in case there is any seer (yeah, fat chance in an AM game I would think).

Hate to lose her early. I

Thoughts off the top of my head because lol that I'll have time for re-evaluation :lame:

1. @Coopah - feels good tbh. I hope she's creeped out by me saying this.
3. @nyanko - I'm really enjoying the increased participation here. Feels good.
4. @Lupin21 - I'm...not sure what nav is smoking. Maybe lupin being different from last time means she's village?
5. @genny - not sure if I have felt the Genny Way (tm) yet, one of the things I would have to read more closely for
6. @WildZoo - the villageriest villager that ever villaged
7. @muttmanager - feeling some weirdness about the way she presented her read on Allie, can't recall what her explanation was for the other reads. Wondering why nav has her leaning village?
9. @allieh8607 - absent
10. @StartingoverVet - I mean, I guess I have to believe he's village
11. @Ms Procrastinator - not liking her content contributions so far this game
12. @Navilly - early play had me thinking village nav for sure. Haven't really reevaluated much.
13. @SARdoghandler - has SAR been here today? I probably missed it. That's what I get for skimming. I was ok with her earlier I think.

Super weak on everything basically but I'm going to
lynch MsP
In the hopes of getting more actual content from her.

Thoughts off the top of my head because lol that I'll have time for re-evaluation :lame:

4. @Lupin21 - I'm...not sure what nav is smoking. Maybe lupin being different from last time means she's village?
5. @genny - not sure if I have felt the Genny Way (tm) yet, one of the things I would have to read more closely for
7. @muttmanager - feeling some weirdness about the way she presented her read on Allie, can't recall what her explanation was for the other reads. Wondering why nav has her leaning village?
9. @allieh8607 - absent
12. @Navilly - early play had me thinking village nav for sure. Haven't really reevaluated much.
13. @SARdoghandler - has SAR been here today? I probably missed it. That's what I get for skimming. I was ok with her earlier I think.

lynch MsP
I love the reluctance to label me a villager.

Reactions: 1 users
Any other game I'd hold on to this information but given that majority is in effect. I'd rather give everyone on my lynch more time to switch over. I'm a mason.

Reactions: 1 user

9. @allieh8607 - absent

lynch MsP
Definitely creeped out, well done. So all in all you're sketched out by... two people? Everyone else is village?

Flow of internal thought process of Nav incoming: 13 players, 2-3 wolves. If there were 2 wolves at start, it becomes a pseudo bastard game to give us 2 wolves, a verified villager, which will then be shortly converted. Meaning for SoV to be able to be converted to be a wolf, it would require 1 wolf at the start. But that would be ****e, because village could win in one day, and an auto convert mechanism would also be.... mechanically outside of what AM likes. Which means the only way SoV is a wolf is if there was one original who has a one time lynch avoidance. Which is a stretch. Meaning, we can take SoV to be and stay at 98% most likely villager throughout the entire game. And he will likely be protected until protector is dead, which is almost annoying as it will increase the paranoia that SoV is a wolf. But at the same time almost fully verified villager.

And dubz, I am not smoking anything, Lupin has the self awareness to create a stark contrast in play between this time and last time to emphasize villagerness. More likely the focus to do that is there is she was a wolf this time than if she was a villager.

Oh forgot to finish my thoughts: with an innocent child in a small game that likely can’t be converted, likely 3 original wolves, which allows us to be wrong 3 times. So we need a 50% ratio.

What are your thoughts for both?
Like I've mentioned, I don't know lupin that well but her tactic seems like the one she had last game. What peaked my interest about nav was his weird voting yesterday. He made two joke votes before he finally settled on one. It concerned me.

Finishing off flow of consciousness, with two masons, and an innocent child, has to be 3 wolves at start to balance the village favorable mechanisms. Meaning from any given other villagers perspective, they have a 3 in 8 shot of guessing a wolf correctly (38%).

Definitely creeped out, well done. So all in all you're sketched out by... two people? Everyone else is village?
Guess I'm fully sketched out by one person if MsP is the other mason :laugh:

Don't think I said everyone on that list is village. I've still got Allie, genny, and SAR in the neutral zone.

So SAR, do you feel calm this game or panicked? Asking for a friend.

9. @allieh8607 - absent

lynch MsP

You are not wrong, I haven't been here. I had a migraine so bad last night that I debated going to the ER which was less than ideal. I am quasi around today

• Sad
You are not wrong, I haven't been here. I had a migraine so bad last night that I debated going to the ER which was less than ideal. I am quasi around today

Are you also pseudo around today? Should we expect you to be questionably around dependent on how things are faring for your side in this game?

Like I've mentioned, I don't know lupin that well but her tactic seems like the one she had last game. What peaked my interest about nav was his weird voting yesterday. He made two joke votes before he finally settled on one. It concerned me.
Why does Nav's joke voting concern you but other people's don't? I do believe you're a mason and therefore cleared but I'm curious

Are you also pseudo around today? Should we expect you to be questionably around dependent on how things are faring for your side in this game?

No, I will be questionably around dependent on my real life schedule, which is a bit full today - and tomorrow for that matter. Would you like to be provided with an in depth agenda so you know when to expect me on thread?

@Ms Procrastinator
I’m asking because Nav came out voting for Lupin today. Why put that attention on Lupin if they’re both wolves, especially since several people have expressed misgivings?
Exactly because they expressed those misgivings, Nav would want to bus lupin early to get cred when they are both under scrutiny. He is definitely the type to do that (as he should as a wolf).

Reactions: 1 users
@Ms Procrastinator
I’m asking because Nav came out voting for Lupin today. Why put that attention on Lupin if they’re both wolves, especially since several people have expressed misgivings?

Unlynch ms p
I'm aware that he did. It did make things weird for me, but wolves vote for wolves all the time. It's not uncommon for wolves be on another wolf's lynch.