Friendly reminder, last day to change rank order list!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

organdonor

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
"The Rank Order List Deadline is February 26, 2014 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time. You must have a certified rank order list on file in the R3 system for it to be used when the matching algorithm is processed."
http://www.nrmp.org/match-process/create-and-certify-rol-applicants/

Beginn all your last minute neurotic list changing and/or list inversion.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have this irrational fear that if I log into the system now after I certified by the deadline, that my list will get screwed up or something. Are we able to see our list or does it disappear?

I have this irrational fear that if I log into the system now after I certified by the deadline, that my list will get screwed up or something. Are we able to see our list or does it disappear?

It is there. The edit button is now gone, though...

lol, I didn't want to log on either haha.

lol, I didn't want to log on either haha.
Hehe, I know it sounds silly but I kept logging in and out before the deadline to make sure that the green certified was still there! I will probably look at it again at some point but that gets stressful. I thought about changing some things and then said nah, just in case I don't want to have any screw ups with the time or anything. Now the wait begins...