captainbsm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2006
Texas
Status
Pre-Medical
In my quest to be a medical doctor I have all but given and even joined the military. Right now I really need to connect with people who have the goal of attending medical school on their minds. In other words I would like meet friends online or offline with the same goals and ambitions. Feel free to write me on this forum to learn more.

10+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2005
Status
Medical Student
what? i'm confused as to what this thread is for? do you want to make friends and meet people? not trying to threadcrap, i'm just confused.

dr_90210

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jun 21, 2006
Status
captainbsm said:
In my quest to be a medical doctor I have all but given and even joined the military. Right now I really need to connect with people who have the goal of attending medical school on their minds. In other words I would like meet friends online or offline with the same goals and ambitions. Feel free to write me on this forum to learn more.
try www.match.com or also myspace.com

About the Ads
OP
C

captainbsm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2006
Texas
Status
Pre-Medical
LOL I thought I was clear enough with the jokes. Having your head in a Organic Chemistry book, for prolonged periods of time can be unhealthy. Just want to make friends with those who have the goals of becoming a medical doctor in view. Hope that is clear enough.

KrispyKreme

10+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2006
Status
captainbsm said:
LOL I thought I was clear enough with the jokes. Having your head in a Organic Chemistry book, for prolonged periods of time can be unhealthy. Just want to make friends with those who have the goals of becoming a medical doctor in view. Hope that is clear enough.
No hablo ingles senor. Que quiere Ud.?

OP
C

captainbsm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2006
Texas
Status
Pre-Medical
yourmom25 said:
what? i'm confused as to what this thread is for? do you want to make friends and meet people? not trying to threadcrap, i'm just confused.
Nah just want to meet friends in my area who are focused on obtaining admission to med school.

Dr.TobiasFünke

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2006
New York, NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
captainbsm said:
Too much Orgo?! HA! One cannot have too much Orgo.

I have a policy about making friends online... I don't! There are way too many people as it is in the "real" world to meet.

P.S. OP, Your phrasing is awkward and convoluted and your request is strange.

OP
C

captainbsm

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2006
Texas
Status
Pre-Medical
Dr.TobiasFünke said:
Too much Orgo?! HA! One cannot have too much Orgo.

I have a policy about making friends online... I don't! There are way too many people as it is in the "real" world to meet.

LOL and you are using too many conjunctions in one sentence.

masterMood

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2004
Status
Post Doc
captainbsm said:
you're a weirdo

wahhhhhh i'm telling mommy

Looque

Bob Loblaw
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hyde Park, Chicago
Status
Medical Student
Dr.TobiasFünke said:
I kind of enjoyed this post script.

Dr.TobiasFünke

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2006
New York, NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
captainbsm said:
First and foremost, I do not!! The first "and" conjoins the two adjectives pertaining to your phrasing while the second "and" conjoins the first and second criticism about your post. It is grammatically legal.

Secondly, you’re so weird…

DaffyDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2005
Status
yourmom25 said:
Yes, I think if you reread the OP's statement, he is trying to meet people thru this forum.

Dr.TobiasFünke

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2006
New York, NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
DaffyDoc said:
Yes, I think if you reread the OP's statement, he is trying to meet people thru this forum.
There should be a wealth of "friends" he would meet at his school who are engrossed in Orgo. I just find it strange to post a blatant "friends wanted" add on an internet forum... is this strange to anyone else? It screams sexual predator.

Dr Durden

10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2006
The Dirty South
Status
Medical Student
You didn't befriend any premeds.....at Vandy? :confused:

About 600 of the each year's entering class of 1500 is premed. Even by the time senior year rolls around and pre-reqs have done their damage, there's at least 300 of us.

Looque

Bob Loblaw
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2006
Hyde Park, Chicago
Status
Medical Student
I saw Vanderbilt once when I was in Nashville for an A Perfect Circle concert. The pre-med force was strong; I could feel it from the interstate.

10+ Year Member
Mar 5, 2005
Status
Medical Student
DaffyDoc said:
thanks. [/sarcasm]

i had figured out that much but was confused as to why he didn't just go out and meet friends in his classes or at his school. SDN people are cool and all, but it's not the best way to meet people.

Dr Durden

10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2006
The Dirty South
Status
Medical Student
Looque said:
I saw Vanderbilt once when I was in Nashville for an A Perfect Circle concert. The pre-med force was strong; I could feel it from the interstate.
I am not surprised. All I have to say is thank God I'm not a BME or bio major here.

Dr.TobiasFünke

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2006
New York, NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
captainbsm said:
The more I read this post the more creaped out I get... I just think it's so weird

About the Ads