From NVCC to Howard's School of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Somi84

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am currently taking Pre-Pharmacy courses at Northern Virginia Community College and wish to enroll in Howard University's School of Pharmacy. Is there anyone who has been successfully admitted to Howard School of Pharmacy? I need to know if the following courses that I have taken would count towards their prerequisites. I have attached my transcript.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Current Transcript.docx
    22.9 KB · Views: 101
I did it, I was admitted to Howard starting next August from NVCC.

From your transcript, everything counts except ENG 9, CST 130 (maybe it'll fit in elective requirements), PED 116, SDV 100, CST 110, and ENG 251 (since you have already fullfilled english requirements).

You still have a lot more classes to go so I would suggest you to examine their requirements and carefully plan out your future schedule.

Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions.

Hi did you actually get to transfer to howard university?? I'm beginning to study at NVCC and I wanted to do a pharmd and then possibly begin with med school. Any thoughts?? opinions?? or guidance please. I would appreciate it very much. Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
I did it, I was admitted to Howard starting next August from NVCC.

From your transcript, everything counts except ENG 9, CST 130 (maybe it'll fit in elective requirements), PED 116, SDV 100, CST 110, and ENG 251 (since you have already fullfilled english requirements).

You still have a lot more classes to go so I would suggest you to examine their requirements and carefully plan out your future schedule.

Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions.

Your signature is Howard University COP Class of 2016. It means to me that you were admitted and enrolled since the Fall of 2012.

How would you be in the class of 2016 that if what you said above about starting next August (08/2015) is true ??

^ looks like this is an old thread posted in 2012.