1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

from the University of Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Clinical Rotations' started by mrsdawes, Aug 6, 2002.

  1. mrsdawes

    mrsdawes Junior Member

    Jun 20, 2002
    Likes Received:
    Can i gain a residency in the United States if i 've graduated in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from the University of Hong Kong?
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

Share This Page