FRONTLINE reports on Aspen and Kool Smiles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hmmm... Maybe the person in pain should set their priorities. Do they want the new iphone, tv and luxury items, or do they want to maintain their health. Stop making the healthcare provider look like the bad guy. We need to put the blame on the patient. Brush your teeth and spend some money on health over cigarettes, fancy dinners, alcohol etc. Hmmm. There's a novel idea! It's not my fault you don't care about your health or brush your teeth.

Reactions: 1 user
Hmmm... Maybe the person in pain should set their priorities. Do they want the new iphone, tv and luxury items, or do they want to maintain their health. Stop making the healthcare provider look like the bad guy. We need to put the blame on the patient. Brush your teeth and spend some money on health over cigarettes, fancy dinners, alcohol etc. Hmmm. There's a novel idea! It's not my fault you don't care about your health or brush your teeth.

I think the point was the unnecessary treatment delivered to patients ust to upsale, that good teeth are extracted and there is overtreatment just to meet production goals for bonuses that the executives of Kool Smiles and Aspen tried to deny employees received. Kool Smiles, Polly Bucket lied to the reporter and the company only acknowledged it was true after finding out the investigators had evidence she was lying. Very interesting that is for sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
I cant stand this crap.

People need to take responsibility for there own actions and stop relying on others to take care of them Damn what is wrong with people. LAZYYYY. SMOKING DOPE, DRINKING, ETC...No incentive to work if the government hand you everything.

This story sucks. Just makes the working doctor look bad and greedy. HELLO, yes i worked my azz off in school and did no drugs to get to where I am now. I deserve everything. I dont rely on the government like all these lazy people minus the ones who truly need it. I see soo much lazy people and now their kids are lazy. Please OBAMA give me MORE!!! on the backs of the rest of us who made good decisions in life and are not stupid **** ups in society.

Now I agree that this mills suck and are no good, (Money driven) but they serve a need in the community. You would not see me step in their by accident. But other than that, thats all for now.

Im out

I cant stand this crap.

People need to take responsibility for there own actions and stop relying on others to take care of them Damn what is wrong with people. LAZYYYY. SMOKING DOPE, DRINKING, ETC...No incentive to work if the government hand you everything.

This story sucks. Just makes the working doctor look bad and greedy. HELLO, yes i worked my azz off in school and did no drugs to get to where I am now. I deserve everything. I dont rely on the government like all these lazy people minus the ones who truly need it. I see soo much lazy people and now their kids are lazy. Please OBAMA give me MORE!!! on the backs of the rest of us who made good decisions in life and are not stupid **** ups in society.

Now I agree that this mills suck and are no good, (Money driven) but they serve a need in the community. You would not see me step in their by accident. But other than that, thats all for now.

Im out

If you are a doctor, then you have to be one of the most immature ones I've met.

1. You didn't earn everything by yourself. If you think that, well then thats really sad. Many people helped you along the way. Family, friends, advisers, teachers, government loans, government scholarships.

2. Not everyone is in control of their situation. Having compassion for your fellow man is human trait. Sadly, it seems that money blinds.

my idea:
don't let a MBA run your office
Dental offices belong to dentists ONLY -- 100% ownership of a dental office only by DDS/DMD
limited number of dental office ownership for each dentist, like no one needs to own 10 offices.
Each dentist must spend more than half of their time in each of the offices they own, for example.

when you let big corporates run your place, when you let a MBA tell you what to do...that's when profits come before patient care.

my idea:
don't let a MBA run your office
Dental offices belong to dentists ONLY -- 100% ownership of a dental office only by DDS/DMD
limited number of dental office ownership for each dentist, like no one needs to own 10 offices.
Each dentist must spend more than half of their time in each of the offices they own, for example.

when you let big corporates run your place, when you let a MBA tell you what to do...that's when profits come before patient care.

Haha...I doubt anyone would go for that.