Frustration of CPJE Eligibility

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wzhaoucla

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I made application to take CPJE in early Nov, having mailed all the materials to California Board of Pharmacy. It is about a month and a half, no information whatsoever from the board of pharmacy. So frustrated, don't know how long I need to wait. Anybody knows?

BTW. Does anybody know if there is a test center in SF?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
they authorized it for me a couple weeks before I could take it.
Check PSI website and see when you have that "scheduling the cpje" tab.
I made application to take CPJE in early Nov, having mailed all the materials to California Board of Pharmacy. It is about a month and a half, no information whatsoever from the board of pharmacy. So frustrated, don't know how long I need to wait. Anybody knows?

BTW. Does anybody know if there is a test center in SF?

I did not find the "scheduling the cpje" tab but " register for a test" tab. But it did not let me to register or do any thing. The website has a link to check my record. But it requires to enter "DCA_BPH_ID_Number". What is that?? Looks like it is not SSN. Anyone can help?? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone knows what is the "DCA_BPH_ID_Number" on PSI website?? Still waiting for the elegibility of CPJE test! :mad::mad::mad:Sooooooo frustrated!!!

Wzhaoucla, I say give it a few more weeks unfortunately. When I applied last year, it took me a little over a month to hear back...BUT that was before Schwarzenegger mandated the board to furlough hours. So as you can imagine, the already short staffed agency is going to take even longer processing apps. Also, keep in mind that they also took a few days off in Nov for Thanksgiving. You can give the Board a call since it's probably been >30 days since you applied, but they are a painful batch to handle (nasty, nasty, typical lazy gov't employees...). I say use the extra time to study and prepare :). You'll do fine!

Posting to let you guys know that the mysterious DCA_BPH_ID_Number is indeed your SSN. Thanks lagunabeach for posting that... it saved my extremely stressed husband from an aneurysm... he's got it scheduled now. ;)

Logged in just to SAY THANKS to LagunaBeach. DCA_BPH_ID_Number is Indeed your SSN. You are a lifesaver thank you. :D