Freakedout

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2003
Visit site
Status
Anyone out there who is frustrated with this application process... it has been a while since I have heard from any of the schools, and on top of that my grades keep going south this quarter.... :( :mad: instead of studying for my classes, I am too busy worrying about getting into med school... I just need to get a freaking punching bag to get rid of all of this ....

sorry now I am done...

kaffy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Freakedout said:
Anyone out there who is frustrated with this application process... it has been a while since I have heard from any of the schools, and on top of that my grades keep going south this quarter.... :( :mad: instead of studying for my classes, I am too busy worrying about getting into med school... I just need to get a freaking punching bag to get rid of all of this ....

sorry now I am done...
I know exactly how you feel. My whole life revolves around checking my email/mail for interview invitations....

RayhanS1282

perpetually percolated
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2004
Sucking long and hard in New York
Visit site
Status
Freakedout said:

sorry now I am done...

Come join the lost souls at the "Anyone with no interviews thread?" for a groin- tingling bitching fun.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=224550

OP
F

Freakedout

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2003
Visit site
Status
Sorry Rayhan... I have a couple interviews... albeit late but I do have them... only its just been months since I have heard from any schools...and I am going crazy...on top of that... I feel this year will be my best shot at getting in... cuz my gpa is taking a serious downturn... :scared:

kaffy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
Freakedout said:
Sorry Rayhan... I have a couple interviews... albeit late but I do have them... only its just been months since I have heard from any schools...and I am going crazy...on top of that... I feel this year will be my best shot at getting in... cuz my gpa is taking a serious downturn... :scared:
Don't worry about your GPA - Im sure everything is not as bad as it seems. Something about this time of year always makes me feel like I am failing....I have not heard from many schools and the ones i have heard from i haven't heard from lately. So I feel sort of despondent

Cardiologist

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2005
Status
Freakedout said:

sorry now I am done...

Oh God, U guys! I feel exactly the same way.......I am so upset with everything. i KNOW i need to be patient and not lose faith, but it is so frustrating when i hear my friends interviewing...I had a major breakdown yesterday and i am usually a pretty composed person. its just so weird having to feel so helpless. i dont even know what to think......My grades seem to be going down too........but i still dont seem to convince myself to study.....i am just so obsessed with this whole application/interviewing thing. and i still don';t have a single interview:(... i know fussing over it wont help a bit./but i just dont know what to do......I feel like running away and hiding somewhere:(

speranza

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 25, 2005
Status
kaffy said:
I know exactly how you feel. My whole life revolves around checking my email/mail for interview invitations....
Haha. Yeah, this is the story of my life right now.

And I feel the grade thing as well... not doing too hot in Biochem right now.