1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

FSU Parking Permit

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by mistherd13, Mar 3, 2007.

1. mistherd13

mistherd13 New Member

Pre-Medical
    I was scheduled for an interview at FSU for this Monday. In the information e-mail, they said a second e-mail would be sent with a parking permit attached. I still haven't received this and will be leaving to the city in less than 24 hours. Seeing as how it's the weekend, what should I do?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. LifetimeDoc

LifetimeDoc EM Attending
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I sent you a private IM with a link that should work to print out a valid parking permit for March 5th, but its probably best to contact the school.

Good luck at your interview! And with my luck, you'll be the one that bumps me off the waiting list! lol :eek: :D :laugh:

4. Soccer885

Soccer885 Senior Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I had trouble figuring this out as well. There was a web address in the title of an email that they sent. If you went to the address then you could print out a parking pass. It was a poor email and the information was bad. Hopefully Lifetimedoc was able to send you a valid address to go to in order to print it out. Good luck at your interview!